Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
How do you verify the authenticity of the rounds that you buy at pawn shops or other dealers?
For me its my cousin that sells it.
The Magnet Test
"Silver is not noticeably magnetic, and exhibits only weak magnetic effects unlike iron, nickel, cobalt, and the like," says Martin. "If your magnet sticks strongly to the piece, it has a ferromagnetic core and is not silver." Fake silver or silver-plated items are generally made of other metals.

FreeMiner

Legendary
For me its my cousin that sells it.
The Magnet Test
"Silver is not noticeably magnetic, and exhibits only weak magnetic effects unlike iron, nickel, cobalt, and the like," says Martin. "If your magnet sticks strongly to the piece, it has a ferromagnetic core and is not silver." Fake silver or silver-plated items are generally made of other metals.
This is the best way I know to determine purity. Small dealer I use at times always uses this method very accurate.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Do you do any mining yourself?
I've always wanted to give it ago but there is no where around here good enough for it.
The shield maiden has pans and does some when we camp. She will find a few flakes but nothing serious. Thought about going in on a dredge in Nome with my dog mushing buddy but he backed out and I didn't like the cats he was dealing with anyway so i did as well.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
This is why you have not seen any of them keel over and #diedsuddenly. Law of probability would say at least a couple of them would have had adverse reactions.

As for @MortgageHorn post above, notice no politician anywhere has #diedsuddenly. The only one I've heard about is the Thailand Princess.
Ergo, if they all knew, they were all in on it. They should all die. Don’t care who is talking whatever great idea right now, they should die.

Catilac

Elite

giggle-laughing.gif

Well were this former Twitter employee any good the sea eye ahh wood have hired them by now

Bama Fan In AR

Elite
Founder

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Based on today’s reaction to Tucker, we are over the target on this one. They are all scrambling. Media and the swamp in full crisis management mode. Love it. More please.

Agreed. Wife and I are actually going to watch last night's episode and then tune in to tonight's. For this large of an orchestrated attack, I have to see what all the hubbub is about.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Based on today’s reaction to Tucker, we are over the target on this one. They are all scrambling. Media and the swamp in full crisis management mode. Love it. More please.
The MSM in full panic mode!!! Again!!!

To squelch a story and big reveal the MSM has decided to bring it to their audience's attention who would otherwise have no idea.......hmmmmmmmm

Tucker carlson has double crossed fox news and the deep state!!

Lol

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
How do you verify the authenticity of the rounds that you buy at pawn shops or other dealers?
A true dealer should be able to show you how they test their products. A sigma tester and or density gravity tester are the best & most dealers have one or both.

You can also get a ping ap for your phone & do a simple ping test coupled with a gram weight test on about any coin/round.

Or just buy from reputable sites like SD bullion, JM bullion, Moneymetals, Apmex, etc.

A lot of pawn shops are going to be limited in how they test. I try to stick to smaller denominations of junk/constitutional coins in those.

If I buy gold it’s worth it to me to pay the premium for NGC or PCGS certifications.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
My FIL said to me recently he thinks something big is going to happen soon. With all the $#!t that has surfaced recently: Nordstream 2, East Palestine, the J6 footage being released, the ongoing pressure to do something about the souther border, Ukraine maybe not going so well, the growing threat of Chyna invading Taiwan, the admission that COVID was a lab leak, and his abysmal approval ratings- sooner or later the $#!t will hit the fan. The MSM can only cover for the administration for so long. Independent journalists like Matt Taibbi, Glen Greenwald, Sager and Crystal, and heck, even Russel Brand (I know, not a journalist, but he’s exposing the left’s hypocrisy) are gaining more traction with regular Americans. The more of the left‘s and Biden’s bull$#!t that is exposed, the harder it will get to maintain the facade. The dam will break eventually. I’ll feel like the little girl in the photo when that happens.

Yes, except we probably won't be smiling when it happens.

9Mounties07

Elite
Nope, he's definitely not doing it as a joke. He works at the HS and it reflects pretty accurately a lot of the staff's personalities there.
Where do you live?
I think there is a reason he’s been allowed to do what he has done in Florida. He is their man...they just need to get him elected. A chess move to fool the masses. So calculated...
This is how I feel. Love what he's doing in FL though

Latest posts

Top Bottom