Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Two Americans are dead and two have been found alive after being kidnapped entering Mexico​

LINK
Two Americans kidnapped at gunpoint at the US-Mexico border by 'Gulf Cartel' have been found dead while two others have been located alive but one wounded.

The Governor of Tamaulipas, Américo Villarreal Anaya, confirmed the condition of the four Americans over a phone call during President Andrés Manuel López Obrador's press conference on Tuesday.

The Tamaulipas State Attorney General's Office said: 'The four American citizens deprived of their liberty last Friday were found.

The four Americans were kidnapped in Mexico after traveling over the border so that one could get a cut-price tummy tuck.

It believed they were kidnapped by members of the Gulf Cartel, a notoriously violent gang run by a feared leader known as La Kena.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I used to go across the TexMex border often at Matamoros, Progresso, Reynosa and Nuevo Laredo. Wouldn't do that now for any reason.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...icans-kidnapped-mexico-matamoros/11417342002/

Said they were from S Carolina.

Yep. It was a rite of passage for 70's, 80's and 90's fraternity life at UT-Austin. Couldn't imagine doing it today.

6974517_so.jpg

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
@Jayhox

Explain why Trump & Q are "All-In" on the vax?

If trump did not do something we would still be in a lock down situation and there would have been many more deaths than what we are currently dealing with. Trump is not wrong when he stated he saved millions of lives with warp speed. Considering the alternative we are in a better spot.

I do not think the vaxx they are using is what was actually developed during warp speed.

I do not think anyone knows the true answer on why Trump still pushes the vax.

1. he is either in on it or naive
2. he was lied to on what was developed

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Weingarten has proved on many occasions she is a wrinkled up old cunt who likes to scissor her lovers.

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

JNEW19

Poster
If trump did not do something we would still be in a lock down situation and there would have been many more deaths than what we are currently dealing with. Trump is not wrong when he stated he saved millions of lives with warp speed. Considering the alternative we are in a better spot.

I do not think the vaxx they are using is what was actually developed during warp speed.

I do not think anyone knows the true answer on why Trump still pushes the vax.

1. he is either in on it or naive
2. he was lied to on what was developed
This is next level pushing of the goal posts. Trump shut the country down, cut the red tape and gave ultra power to CDC and Big pharma. Trumps continued backing of anything related to Vaccines should throw up huge red flags.

Latest posts

Top Bottom