Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
This is the go to on the Texas Gulf Coast for hurricanes.

p_1000813916.jpg
Does it come with a Faraday bag?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Are these private sample takers or gov't employed sample takers?

Interesting the gov't is saying there is nothing wrong--the water is safe to drink, yet, these people are dressed in protective equipment collecting samples. I would be too. The gov't is lying.

Many state bars will do nothing. Just like many medical licensing boards are taking away licenses of those who have been exposing the bad stuff about the Death Jab.

And in a red state... :rolleyes:
Mike DeWine is not a conservative. He's in the same basket at Murkowski, Collins, Tillis and many others. As @tgsio said, he's purple. The state may be red but DeWine is not.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^how long before the R's fold^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^fvcking insane^^

Great stuff! I have been fortunate over the years with experiencing Augusta National. A wonderful place to spend a birthday!

Max should have played on the high school team. Especially given he might have been one of the top players. Playing to a 6 after not really playing seriously is no small feat. I teach people how to play the game and wish I could only teach people with that ability. On top of that, HS golf team was one of the best times of my life in regards to playing a sport. As well as traveling all around with my grandfather during the summer competing in AJGA events. I understand him just wanting to have something just for fun though.

The way you met your husband sounds very familiar. I met my fiancé at the last course I was a director at. Can you guess what she did at the course?

It’s because no one plays to a 6 without playing, maybe that’s why you are having trouble believing it

Great stuff! I have been fortunate over the years with experiencing Augusta National. A wonderful place to spend a birthday!

Max should have played on the high school team. Especially given he might have been one of the top players. Playing to a 6 after not really playing seriously is no small feat. I teach people how to play the game and wish I could only teach people with that ability. On top of that, HS golf team was one of the best times of my life in regards to playing a sport. As well as traveling all around with my grandfather during the summer competing in AJGA events. I understand him just wanting to have something just for fun though.

The way you met your husband sounds very familiar. I met my fiancé at the last course I was a director at. Can you guess what she did at the course?

Blew as many members as she could at the course until she found one that she thought had money?

Belezabro

Elite
I don’t have Facebook but I do have a LinkedIn account. I won’t even accept a connection from someone who has their pronouns listed. If someone sends me an email with their pronouns in their signature, that shit goes straight in the trash.
Our HS head baseball coach has pronouns in his email sig. I work with him quite a bit as I run our spring league program (HS coaches can't by rule) and my 3 boys were/are players.

I struggle with the pronoun thing mightily. I've wanted to ask him why (or give him shit) but that would undoubtedly tarnish our working relationship and, possibly, his treatment of my boys.

9Mounties07

Elite

^^fvcking insane^^
Wow. All is going to shit

Exit32Tigers

Poster
Founder
Our HS head baseball coach has pronouns in his email sig. I work with him quite a bit as I run our spring league program (HS coaches can't by rule) and my 3 boys were/are players.

I struggle with the pronoun thing mightily. I've wanted to ask him why (or give him shit) but that would undoubtedly tarnish our working relationship and, possibly, his treatment of my boys.
Get someone else to ask.

9Mounties07

Elite

Frame it like..."coach..I saw your new signature line..that's some good stuff". He may be doing it as a joke?

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
In spirit, I agree with you but I think your years are wrong. First, the 72 and 73 Mustangs were badass looking and should not be forgotten, but then started sucking thereafter. Second, the sucking didn't stop at 82. After the Mustang went to shit in 1974, particularly with the Mustang II, they continued to really suck all the way up until the mid 90s.
1678193963161.jpeg
Last of them, this is bad ass.

Boxman4

Elite
Founder
@Boxman4 after our Texas ice storm last year I had a transfer switch installed in my house. This allows you to wire certain breakers to be switched from city power source to a portable generator power source. I wired the entire downstairs of my house including central heat / AC, microwave, fridge, kitchen. The transfer switch cost $2,500 to be installed. Then I bought a 15,000 watt “portable” generator for $1,500 that runs on gasoline or propane. I put portable in quotes because it weighs 250lbs but it is on wheels and can be moved.

So for $4,000 I’ll have power to live comfortably during our next power outage.
That was my first thought and I had reached out to 3 electricians for an estimate. Only one actually showed up and the others never called back. Still leaving that option open, but I’ll be dammed if I am going to chase people to take my money. Very frustrating. Thanks for your input.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Bush gave us the John Boehner-Teddy Kennedy education opus no child left behind (Kennedy called it something like the culmination of his life's work), Tom Daschle's farm bill, the patriot act, so on and so forth. His presidency was a disaster. But then, every administration since has been a disaster as well, dragging us closer to the abyss. He did put Alito on the court, but that was by accident.

For me, I haven't decided if Desantis is establishment, or if the Jeb Bush types have fled to him because they want to avoid Trump. More than likely establishment, but I'll leave the door open, he has not governed like establishment, taking on Disney and so forth. Disney was one of Trump's biggest donors, that could be why Trump despises him so much, but it's probably because he will hate anybody who takes the spotlight away from himself.
I read your posts like a Kamala Harris Story. Its incredible. So again I ask what would you suggest?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^talking comprehensive penetration with Maria, oh yeah^^

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Yeah the Mach 1 has a silver spoiler and the convertible doesn't.

And I still have them all---3 here and one in Jax. Two people have looked at the 73 mach 1 recently. I really don't care if they sell or not. Non-electronic ignitions...the 351CJ has dual points...

Mach 1?

Dude we're at Mach 5 now - get with the program.

Where do you think Vanilla Ice got "rollin in my 5.0"?

The Mach 5 duh!

5153868-1979-chevrolet-corvette-std.jpg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom