Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
yours was probably blue metallic...I did 2016 Ford Kona blue just to be different.
Do you still have them or it? 351 Cleveland, I think I have past the time that I would ever want to get another one, but it was an awesome car. Sold to a guy that restored it I believe. My Dad (avatar), heiped me get my final car before college graduation, Camaro 1978 Z28, fast car as well and handled better

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
In spirit, I agree with you but I think your years are wrong. First, the 72 and 73 Mustangs were badass looking and should not be forgotten, but then started sucking thereafter. Second, the sucking didn't stop at 82. After the Mustang went to shit in 1974, particularly with the Mustang II, they continued to really suck all the way up until the mid 90s.
80's model 5.0 with the 302 Boss was a bad ass car. Had a buddy with one in high school that would pick the front wheels off the ground 6"

Catilac

Elite
I know a lot of dudes love this bitch. I’ve heard that she’s an absolute piece of shit. And this confirms that.

Were this woman as Con as she is Lib and overtly so, as she is the left would have destroyed ATT

And she would have been drive off the job

"All lives matter trump supporting pro life"

That all it would have taken for he and those she represents to be destroyed

dirty022

Elite
Bush gave us the John Boehner-Teddy Kennedy education opus no child left behind (Kennedy called it something like the culmination of his life's work), Tom Daschle's farm bill, the patriot act, so on and so forth. His presidency was a disaster. But then, every administration since has been a disaster as well, dragging us closer to the abyss. He did put Alito on the court, but that was by accident.

For me, I haven't decided if Desantis is establishment, or if the Jeb Bush types have fled to him because they want to avoid Trump. More than likely establishment, but I'll leave the door open, he has not governed like establishment, taking on Disney and so forth. Disney was one of Trump's biggest donors, that could be why Trump despises him so much, but it's probably because he will hate anybody who takes the spotlight away from himself.
I live in Florida, he hasn't governed like establishment. His background screams establishment and the people involved with/support him are definitely establishment. If he wins the primary he will get my vote but I will do it with skepticism. In the end it won't matter as we all know what really needs to happen.

Has1977

Poster
What does something like that go for? Both as an item, and an installed price?
I put one in last year. 19kw and all in it was about $10k. We had a lot of trenching to do though so it was higher than average for the area(ne Iowa). Think the unit was about $7,500. It might be a long wait. Shortly after we got ours installed friends looking to get one we’re told 9 months.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

“Son of a B*tch” – Ukraine Puts in Place Another Anti-Corruption Investigator Days after AG Garland Visits the Country​

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

"I'm the father of the vaccine, because I was the one who pushed it...."

"I pushed the FDA like they've never been pushed before, and that's why we have it. When they did the pause on Johnson & Johnson, I thought that was a very stupid thing to do."

Millions dead and he continues to double and triple down. Cannot fathom how he has supporters remaining. He thinks vaccine hesitancy is because the J&J vax was paused. Where on earth did he get that conclusion? Karl Rove?

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Update on Max and the Marsters (which has squished all the snarky fun I've been having at his expense).

It's a go. No shorts (again, this man is lovely but has very definite views on decorum, which I absolutely adore. It's good for young men to conduct themselves as, well, men). If I could tell you who this man is, many of the older crowd (meaning older than 35) would know who he is. I can tell you I'm thankful I know him now in his later years. He's mellowed a bit. And I'm friends with his daughter (who is no pushover)

Will be wearing proper dress clothes and shoes (Obviously no uncollared shirts), including a sports coat for dinners, golf shoes and clubs (!!!!) and it is being decided right now if they will stay in the Butler cabin. They're staying somewhere on the grounds, and as he's always stayed at Butler...(He was kind enough to host my husbsnd and friends a few years ago for dinner) My husband and I have been extended lunch invitations 😂

Seriously,when I'm reincarnated, I'm coming back to live Max's life.

Last edited:

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary

I believe that they have made Tucker Carlson a believable ally for “The People.” Why has FOX allowed him to go off their plantation? Tucker is the establishment goon to release just enough to satisfy the masses and take down a few people that really don’t matter. I ask you, why is Carlson getting to basically edit and select what we see? We the People” are entitled to see all the footage. Every last second...don’t be fooled by this establishment charade to cover things up. I’m betting there is enough to take down the entire criminal establishment...All or nothing...accept nothing less. This is our country.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
hillary-clinton-brush-off.gif
Satan’s whore needs an awful death for all to see

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Lol I shouldn't "text" and drive
Yeah. Stop that right now.

Voice recognition is less than ideal for anything more than 'okay' and 'I love you, too' and 'STOP TEXTING ME!!!'

My kids? They know better. They just don't. I cannot tell you how many times I've yelled at my husband about this. Last time I made him pull over and let me drive. It was that or hand over the damn phone.

Win/win. I drove (I'm faster and better and hate not driving. Part of my love of driving? I'm mostly unreachable and unconnected. Seriously, road trip? You want me driving. ) and he could conduct 'business' to his heart's content. He's worse than a 17 year old girl 😂

Last edited:

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Update on Max and the Marsters (which has squished all the snarky fun I've been having at his expense).

It's a go. No shorts (again, this man is lovely but has very definite views on decorum, which I absolutely adore. It's good for young men to conduct themselves as, well, men). If I could tell you who this man is, many of the older crowd (meaning older than 35) would know who he is. I can tell you I'm thankful I know him now in his later years. He's mellowed a bit. And I'm friends with his daughter (who is no pushover)

Will be wearing proper dress clothes and shoes (Obviously no uncollared shirts), including a sports coat for dinners, golf shoes and clubs (!!!!) and it is being decided right now if they will stay in the Butler cabin. They're staying somewhere on the grounds, and as he's always stayed at Butler...(He was kind enough to host my husbsnd and friends a few years ago for dinner) My husband and I have been extended lunch invitations 😂

Seriously,when I'm reincarnated, I'm coming back to live Max's life.

Wait, I must have missed something here along the way. Who is staying in Butler Cabin? Max? Wow!

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Wait, I must have missed something here along the way. Who is staying in Butler Cabin? Max? Wow!
Yep. Maybe. That's the detail being decided right now. That's where the gentleman usually stays.

The great thing is this will be Max's 4th time to Augusta. He's going to have a whole nother experience of what is an amazing time. (As ridiculous as I'm being, I know how special this is and something that not many will ever be able to say they did. I'm really excited for the boys and how much fun this man is going to have with them) And Max is truly most excited about watching his friend step foot on the grounds for the first time. The boys (grandsons) have never been. This is something incredibly special for an older man and his young men. They're going to make memories that last a lifetime. 💔

I know how blessed we (family) are to get to attend every year. This, though, is another level. Truly special.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom