Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tgsio

Legendary
Founder

Bullshit. He flat out said they will not release images or names because they cannot confirm.

Ray Epps got a brief mention.

Unless he goes flat out nuclear tomorrow with names and faces, this is nothing more than 'see? Even Tucker didn't find anything you insurrectionist, fascist, conspiracy nut. Now shut up and bow down to the 81 million.'

The explosive lies he showed is common knowledge and still watered down.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder

His own mother is peddling the lie.

He was a Trump supporter.

What are the liars giving her/threatening her with?

I can't imagine a time I would ever use my child's death to drive a known dishonest propaganda campaign. That's a whole nother level.

Everything else aside, I pray he was welcomed home with open arms and living his eternal best life. And I pray for his family and all who were blessed to know and love him.

Last edited:

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

I can't imagine a time I would ever use my child's death to drive a known dishonest propaganda campaign. That's a whole nother level.
Once again, just proves that we live in the most corrupt and evil country on this planet.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
FqlTEefaQAAnM_Y

9Mounties07

Elite

He was a Trump supporter.

Everything else aside, I pray he was welcomed home with open arms and living his eternal best life. And I pray for his family and all who were blessed to know and love him.
Yes tgsio

tgsio

Legendary
Founder

It's a toxic hellhole.

I am the first to bag on A&M (because, well? 😂). However, I'm also not a complete idiot and recognize there are certain fields they are the best. They sent in envoronmental scientists to test. The results were something a bit different than the 'trust us. We're from the government. Everything is perfect '.

I 100% trust TAMU over this shitshow.

The heartbreaking part? Most of these people are stuck. They can't afford to pick up and move. Their babies are stuck. They've invested everything they have (reminder, govt did their best to destroy them a few decades ago) to survive and thrive. (For those who aren't familiar with the area of east Ohio / west PA, there's been a remarkable revitalization going on. )

This is a multi generation disaster and it's not going to be limited to EP.

And the oh so compassionate,environmentally virtue warriors don't give a shit. After all...they're just a bunch of white people. They're already priveleged and unworthy of attention. And this is a real problem that can't be handled with catch phrases and staged photo ops.

Last edited:

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
It's a toxic hellhole.

The heartbreaking part? Most of these people are stuck. They can't afford to pick up and move. They're babies are stuck.

And the oh so compassionate,environmentally virtue warriors don't give a shit. After all...they're just a bunch of white people. They're already priveleged and unworthy of attention.
And in a red state... :rolleyes:

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
And in a red state... :rolleyes:
Deweenie is decidely purple. He's a mealy mouthed weasel. You can thank him for the panic and shutting down state by state. He and Doctor Bobblehead. I told y'all about him denying his own nephew coming home at the start of covid ( his nephew was with my daughter and their friends to celebrate St Patrick's, Spring Break AND my girl's 21st bday), aside from everything else, I have very personal reasons why I can't stand him. But it was him or Nan Whaley (who I hate more...former Dayton mayor).

Thank goodness for everybody outside the cities. Saving our ass. (EP was 71ish% Trump) so they can just die. get it now?

They need to be bought out and relocated at maximum value pre toxic wasteland prices. That discussion is not on the table. These families (many of them who have hung on through the years and were finally starting to see the fruits of their labor) are destroyed. Purposely and with gleeful malice.

Last edited:

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Depending on the size of the home and required usage, anywhere from about $15,000-$25,000.

@Boxman4 after our Texas ice storm last year I had a transfer switch installed in my house. This allows you to wire certain breakers to be switched from city power source to a portable generator power source. I wired the entire downstairs of my house including central heat / AC, microwave, fridge, kitchen. The transfer switch cost $2,500 to be installed. Then I bought a 15,000 watt “portable” generator for $1,500 that runs on gasoline or propane. I put portable in quotes because it weighs 250lbs but it is on wheels and can be moved.

So for $4,000 I’ll have power to live comfortably during our next power outage.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
ex
Yep. People like @ETNVol and @Cincinattus91 are dangers to society. I hope and pray they don’t act as a lone wolf one day and decide to mass murder a gay pride parade.
uh
Same could be said for you at an MLK celebration parade.
Alrighty then.

Let's just stop this right now. Don't make me break out the wooden spoons. Nobody is doing any of this and going to this is not in any way constructive.

Seriously. WTF. Stop being assholes. Argue and debate to your hearts ' content. But stop going for the cheap bullshit shots.

Seriously. What in the actual fuck? Etn and Cincy are not a threat. Disagreement and opinion is not a terroristic threat. Some of y'all might need a reminder of where this thread began and why.

Knock this shit off.

(Edit...Geezus my typing is atrocious. 😂)

Last edited:

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
BEWARE, Here Comes the Intel Community Laying Groundwork for FISA 702 Renewal

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
ex

uh

Alrighty then.

Let's just stop this right now. Don't make me break out the wooden spoons. Nobody is doing any of this and going to this is not in any way constructive.

Seriously. WTF. Stop being assholes. Argue and debate to your hearts ' content. But stop going for the cheap bullshit shots.

Seriously. What in the actual fuck? Etn and Cincy are not a thteat. Disagreement and opinion is not a terroristic threat. Some of y'sll might need reminder of where this thread begsn and why.

Knock this shit off.

Since you quoted me I feel obliged to respond… I just call a spade a spade ma’am. I’m happy to hear all opinions, even the ones I find ridiculous. I actually appreciate ETN and Cincy as they bring a unique perspective to this thread which in teetering on echo-chamber grounds. I’ll never apologize for calling out a hypocrite. I find them more despicable than progressive liberals.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Since you quoted me I feel obliged to respond… I just call a spade a spade ma’am. I’m happy to hear all opinions, even the ones I find ridiculous. I actually appreciate ETN and Cincy as they bring a unique perspective to this thread which in teetering on echo-chamber grounds. I’ll never apologize for calling out a hypocrite. I find them more despicable than progressive liberals.
I wasn't purposely singling you out. Just seeing the whole convo and there you were responding. Not something I've seen you do before (ever) but the posts all played into my response. It's very easy to get drawn in and down to the lowest of lazy filth. I've done it more than once and have been challenged and called out. The original 'accusation' was ridiculous and I thought it would be ignored as if it wasn't a thing and unworthy of response.

I just don't want any of us to devolve to politician and trolls (sorry for the redundancy) We're all better and smarter than that.

Last edited:

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Hes dumb as fuck like you. Pedro is lost and pee brained. You had no idea how or what was part of the "swamp" until Trump reveled it all. Now you Faggots sit here and act like youre ahead of the game. That shit pisses me off and people like you are close to the enemy.

You know what's obvious about your and Hidden's responses? You never make a real point. "Swamp too deep!!!" is all you can say. You mostly throw out insults and vulgarity. Because you can't make a real point, you don't have an argument, you have no ground from which to defend your stance.

Don't feel bad. There is no way to reasonably defend Trump. You know saying "he didn't have a chance to..." is a bald-faced lie, when he had the chance to meet with Kim Kardashian, had the temerity to free random drug-dealers from jail, promote Fauci's kill shot, rounded up the congressional votes to ban bump stocks, continues to take every opportunity to endorse Lindsey Graham, (I'll stop there, you know someone determined to fully cover Trump's term could literally fill multiple pages of threads with his idiotic decisions) etc etc etc. The swamp didn't prevent him from putting Mitch McConnell's judges in office, didn't stop him from giving Paul Ryan a very specific tax cut package.

LACers know it's true, but don't want to admit it: every single thing we post about over the years, Trump had the power and authority to expose, and he passed. He even stopped the JFK declass, then blamed his advisors for it. Instead of shutting down the kill shot, he enabled it. You wouldn't have the vaccine without Trump (his words, not mine). "But Trump exposed the swamp!!!" no, mostly, he joined the swamp, and continues doing so to this day. If he exposed anything about the swamp, it was inadvertant, mostly he exposed his own incompetence. But you're brainwashed, in love with the rhetoric and the persona, ignoring the results.

Last edited:

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
I believe that they have made Tucker Carlson a believable ally for “The People.” Why has FOX allowed him to go off their plantation? Tucker is the establishment goon to release just enough to satisfy the masses and take down a few people that really don’t matter. I ask you, why is Carlson getting to basically edit and select what we see? We the People” are entitled to see all the footage. Every last second...don’t be fooled by this establishment charade to cover things up. I’m betting there is enough to take down the entire criminal establishment...All or nothing...accept nothing less. This is our country.
This is spot on. Also helps to create discourse and divert focus on the facts they’re fleecing this country.

CurtOFD78

Elite
Bush gave us the John Boehner-Teddy Kennedy education opus no child left behind (Kennedy called it something like the culmination of his life's work), Tom Daschle's farm bill, the patriot act, so on and so forth. His presidency was a disaster. But then, every administration since has been a disaster as well, dragging us closer to the abyss. He did put Alito on the court, but that was by accident.

For me, I haven't decided if Desantis is establishment, or if the Jeb Bush types have fled to him because they want to avoid Trump. More than likely establishment, but I'll leave the door open, he has not governed like establishment, taking on Disney and so forth. Disney was one of Trump's biggest donors, that could be why Trump despises him so much, but it's probably because he will hate anybody who takes the spotlight away from himself.
I would certainly say Jeb likes him because he his not Trump. DeSantis appears to be very far from being an “establishment” politician. Between giving the middle finger to Disney, all of his efforts to combat anything that is woke, to his handling of the state during the Chyna Virus, all of these point to him not being establishment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom