Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Perth Mint tried to pull a fast one.
Buyer Beware.
China probably knew all along and waited to reveal it until they were ready to damage Perth's reputation so the SGE, and future Russian exchange, can benefit.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I buy the basic silver rounds. They have been a little pricier up here lately as supply has been hit or miss recently. But i usually buy them at spot plus 10 to 15%. They come in 20 coin cylinders. If you buy in bulk you get a bigger discount at this place. They are .999 silver and from a reputable local dealer. Been buying there for years. I dont collect or look for rare coins. I am looking to stack silver bullion. Bars are good as well. Skol!
This is a short video on what i buy with more info.

Last edited:

FreeMiner

Legendary
272196757_1048149235917005_0239668517837192779_n.png

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Who the hell pays for advertising on CNN and MSNBC. I refuse to watch Fox News until Rupert Murdoch is no longer around, but it's clear to me that CNN and MSNBC are not profit seeking enterprises, but organs of the federal government to spread propaganda.

Texas Nexus

Poster
What, if any, are the advantages of silver rounds over "junk" silver?

I buy the basic silver rounds. They have been a little pricier up here lately as supply has been hit or miss recently. But i usually buy them at spot plus 10 to 15%. They come in 20 coin cylinders. If you buy in bulk you get a bigger discount at this place. They are .999 silver and from a reputable local dealer. Been buying there for years. I dont collect or look for rare coins. I am looking to stack silver bullion. Bars are good as well. Skol!
This is a short video on what i buy with more info.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

To all you fucking liberal idiots who are outraged over the release of the J6 video footage. WE KNEW THIS SHIT FOR TWO YEARS!! Tucker hasn't told us anything we didn't already know. You just got the Pelosi Production and are now freaking out that there's more to her bullshit story. For 2 years, we sat through your version of "the truth", so now you're going to sit through ours. Enjoy the fucking show!

Latest posts

Top Bottom