Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I've never backed anything thats happened relating to Covid. Not the masks, the mandates, the lockdowns, nothing. I was one of only a handful of docs in West Texas that would prescribe the FLCCC protocol to people with Covid (I'm an Oral Surgeon, so wayyyyyyy outta my lane). Got in lots of hot water with the hospital boards (they didn't want me stepping on their federal money by speaking out). Last straw was a group of us hosting and bringing out Dr McCullough to speak. THAT was not met with a lot of open-mindedness in the medical community. I'm so disgusted with my own profession, I can hardly stomach it
You're a hero. I tell my doctor that all the time. You, other brave doctors, and the millions of Americans who knew this was a scam plandemic. I salute you good doctor!! SKOL!

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Unfortunately America has fallen on evil times.
We can not vote our way out. As fast as you kill one snake 3 more crawl out of the weeds.
Kash Patel was on Tim Pool last night. Tim said we know the Dem voters are dumb but should we be questioning are Dem politicians dumb as well?
Kash said I know them they are far from dumb they are pure evil. He said they only care about power, sensational headlines, media interviews, media praise, and getting rich as Pelosi did with inside trading from her husband's trades.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Did he back the jab and mandates? I know my doctor was the only one in Anchorage or AK for that matter that went against the narrative. She had a hand in bringing Dr. Malone up for a discussion on the jab and lockdowns. Seems a majority of our medical professionals went along to get along and even get paid handsomely to propagate the big lie. It is reflected in a whopping 72% of Americans having no faith in the medical community. Wild times.
I remember.
B74C0059-FF79-4B78-9873-6C27A5507774.jpeg

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
nigga-you-gay-homo-sexual.gif
That is a funny ass cene

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I put a trough out during last year's drought for birds and animals to drink from. I've seen numerous species of birds, squirrels, cats, dogs, a raccoon, and others drink from it. Today, I have seen many white-winged dove flying in for a drink. Keep them coming as those are meals when the SHTF.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Redfield is trying to cover his ass. Seems they are starting to eat their own. Fucker was all about the stupid mandates and the clot shot. Scumbag with a doctorate. IT WAS NOT A LEAK BTW!! Any doctors in here believe in masks, mandates, and the jabs? I thought there was one in here at one time. Love to hear his views on our current moronic medical system. SKOL!
I watched the entire hearing and I did not come away with that feeling about Redfield.
As soon as he thought it was from the Lab and told Fauci he shut him out. He was not included or aware of Fauci's meetings or emails concerning the origin.
When he saw an email about the meeting which had happened he ask Fauci why he didn't include him as head of the CDC and a virologist. Fauci an immunologist told him they wanted to produce one position (Bat) in unity.

Talking about origin only.

Last edited:

Pineapple

Legendary
I think it could result in the opposite. We are seeing many Hispanics leave the dems and I saw somewhere an article saying many Asians are leaving the dem party.
Explain how cities like Dallas/Houston/Austin will not get control?

Unless we would have the most restrictive Constitution in the world I can’t see it not getting flipped.

I’m all for it if it could happen!

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Here’s where the disconnect happens with me. Every single news outlet, Fox News included, has video of that day, just because that’s what they do. Why haven’t they released it? Tucker could’ve gone to the archives 2years ago and pulled the video.🤔
Thats not true. That is an issue in itself. False Claims as though they are truths. You dont know that. Could that be true? Maybe

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I am one that is critical of Trump, as I have been since he was only a real estate guy in NYC decades ago. One that was actively contributing to the Clintons and other democrats. With that being said, just because of being critical, it doesn't take away your point above. I can see that and commend the man for it (and many other things he has actually fought for) I just wont ever act like a liberal and support someone no matter what when I do not agree with their take on something. Nor should anyone else.
Wow So Brave and ground breaking. Im pretty sure everybody here sees life that way. You stinky gash

Pineapple

Legendary
Last edited:

FreeMiner

Legendary
I like Trump and all of his BS. Always have.
100%. He never said he was JC Himself.
But he is 1000% better than the shit stains in DC. Is he right all the time Hell No.
But he is the only one I see who Loves America, Loves American's and Loves America's Kids.
And he has put his money where his mouth is over and over and over.

Viking

Legendary
Founder

She's a lying cunt! This is the type that needs their medical license revoked. SKOL!

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Alaska prepares for Biden to deny Willow project: This is ‘the end of oil in America’​

Alaska prepares for Biden to deny Willow project: This is ‘the end of oil in America’

As Alaska labor and political leaders plead with President Biden to approve America’s largest pending oil and gas project in his final deciding moments, the state’s governor revealed he’s expecting the White House to turn it down.

"We're preparing for them to deny this," Gov. Mike Dunleavy said on "Cavuto: Coast to Coast" Tuesday. "And it's sad to say that, but their idea of a compromise, apparently, is to allow only two drilling pads for this oil play called Willow, about 180,000 barrels per day at peak, instead of the three or more that really the investors, ConocoPhillips, need to have to make this thing work for everybody."

The Willow project – currently the largest pending oil and gas plan in the U.S. – is a proposal by ConocoPhillips to develop energy resources in a small portion of what’s known as the National Petroleum Reserve-Alaska on Alaska’s North Slope.

Alaska’s AFI-CIO labor union president pointed out on "Fox & Friends First" earlier that decades’ worth of oil is available in Alaska, noting Willow creates approximately 2,500 construction jobs. Estimates also show that between $8 to $17 billion of potential federal revenue would be generated.

"It's an unfortunate game that's being played between the White House, the extremists, and environmentalists that got him there and, unfortunately, the people of Alaska in this country," Dunleavy said. "We're preparing, hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst."

LINK

Of course he’s going to deny it. It’s all about whatever can destroy the country

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

FreeMiner

Legendary

She's a lying cunt! This is the type that needs their medical license revoked. SKOL!

And lace up your boot and a swift kick in the snatch for being a liar and a dumb hoor.

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder

Holy shit. She was married to Grant Wahl who died in Qatar

Latest posts

Top Bottom