Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
Live Not By Lies
Worth a read. The New York Times tries to carry water for Biden over the Nord Stream Criminal Activities of Biden.

That Dog Won't Hunt. America best pray, that he has not ignited WW3 and it only ends up costing America a couple Trillion in damages to the Europeans and Russians.
He is a disgrace with the Brains of a Day Old Donkey

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

1678309174015-png.172755

DRM0AiOVQAAFa4D.jpg

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
Did you do the search on him from a link posted here a few months ago to find out how much he gets paid by big pharma? I did on my doctor and plan to ask about it at my upcoming annual physical. I’m sure I’ll be looking for a new doctor the next day.
Last year when presented with the option of getting the Covid vax I asked about the potential pulmonary effects and was told the risks to the pulmonary system were far greater from getting Covid. My doctor knows I am a national-level triathlete with a physical profile of a 22 year old. This year’s session is going to be a blast!
Search for you doctor here

https://openpaymentsdata.cms.gov/se...ntry=&State=&City=&Zip=&Specialty=&Type=&NPI=

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder

Over 30 gun control bills introduced since the shooting at MSU.

And this is the real domestic political issue that should get our attention....this will happen in virtually every state

And this is not disconnected from every basketball player suddenly having their gun troubles broadcast on the news

Fortunately, I do think this is a real red line for enough people and Americans will not hand over the guns anytime soon....hope that the fellaz get greedy and overshoot the runway

You have to be a real dumbass to not see the gun confiscation agenda here...unfortunately we have alot of incredibly stupid people....fortunately they will get more brazen and obvious which enables more people to see the program

FreeMiner

Legendary

FreeMiner

Legendary

9Mounties07

Elite
Pretty much every doctor I know or went to believed in the nonsense as well. I tried to have a discussion with a friend of mine that is a Dr. about Ivermectin, and he wanted nothing to do with it. He played the whole trust the science thing, even when there was no science on it. I'll have to have that conversation again, now that more data has been coming out.
He will just say something like..."move on man..its over with" "The data changed...science is solid. Fuuuck You

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Will Brain Dead Biden Approve Illegal Cluster Bombs For Ukraine?
They would bomb Ukraine if it meant more money for them.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
The only reason to return is to take a shit in his office.

Why would you trust this dumb-fuck with your life/health?
Great doctor for years on all of the typical things my wife and I have needed a generalist for over the years. But this Covid shit has exposed the dark underbelly of the system and our doc got caught up. I mainly just need an annual physical and blood work done for a work-related health program that pays a nice bonus each year if you complete it. Might as well have some fun now because I can get that shit from anyone if we have a “break up.”

9Mounties07

Elite
I attempted to have this conversation with one of my best friends who is an infectious disease doctor at the Houston hospital that's been in the news quite a bit the past couple of years for mandating the jab. 30+ year friendship. I stood in his wedding and he stood in mine kind of thing. High school. College roommates. Brothers from another mother.

Last week when the news broke about Dr. Mary Bowden rejecting the Texas Medical Boards "punishment" they tried to levy against her, I finally broke the ice on the subject with him. He called her a quack who was promoting unproven methods

Wanting to get a baseline understanding for what a quack doctor is in his eyes, I asked if Fauci, Birx and Wolensky fit the definition. The conversation went south quickly. He had no leg to stand on except calling Bowden a quack and telling me he knows what he's talking about because it's science and that's kind of his thing. Sound familiar?

I told him that if Bowden is a quack, then Fauci is evil. That was the end of the conversation. Not sure I'll ever speak with him again he is so dug into the propaganda.

Interesting side note, given I've always had an interest in geopolitics, I heard about the China virus in late 2019 well before most people had. I reached out to him about it, asking if I should be concerned. He howled laughing at me and asked if I had survived the bird and swine flu scares, completely diminishing what I was asking him about. Then the propaganda took hold. About 3 weeks later I got a text from him in a full body hazmat suit at the hospital telling me not to leave my house until I heard more details from him regarding what this virus was all about. The propaganda grabbed him and sucked him in and I'm afraid I'm losing a cherished friendship over the Wuhan Flu. It sucks.
I've lost several. It happpens..they'll will come around

9Mounties07

Elite
Did you do the search on him from a link posted here a few months ago to find out how much he gets paid by big pharma? I did on my doctor and plan to ask about it at my upcoming annual physical. I’m sure I’ll be looking for a new doctor the next day.
Last year when presented with the option of getting the Covid vax I asked about the potential pulmonary effects and was told the risks to the pulmonary system were far greater from getting Covid. My doctor knows I am a national-level triathlete with a physical profile of a 22 year old. This year’s session is going to be a blast!
Post link again if you can. GO EERS

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Mine got 2300 in food and beverage in 99 payments. looks like food provided for the office and lunches/dinners. I'm good with hob nobbing. Didn't seem to impair her decision making by my estimation. SKOL!

Mine received $64 in food and beverage payments. We had exactly one conversation about the vax and it went like this..

Nurse checks me in for my appointment, checks vitals, asks about medication changes, asks if I’ve had the vax. I answer “no”.

Doctor comes in, reviews updates entered by the nurse, says “I see you haven’t had the Covid vax”. I say “that’s correct”. Doctor doesn’t say another word about the vax and moves on to other topics.

I’ve seen him many times in the interim and he’s never asked about the vax or my status. I like my doc.

Nakluagator

Elite
Founder
I finally got around to this video which is one man's opinion. He states that DJT supports 15min cities which is just a guess. Others have posed this same narrative. My question is why would one support 15min cities and also support flying cars?

It's only going to get clearer the ole don is prince globalist.....everyone itt should know this by now

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
I finally got around to this video which is one man's opinion. He states that DJT supports 15min cities which is just a guess. Others have posed this same narrative. My question is why would one support 15min cities and also support flying cars?
That video is stupid. Trump isn’t trying to concentrate population. He’s wanting to spread it out with new cities based on traditional American values. Trump supports new cities based on what made our great cities great in their founding. He wants more cities taking away the dominance of the shitty blue metros.

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

https://twitter.com/VivekGRamaswamy
@VivekGRamaswamy

If you're prosecuted for an alleged bank robbery, you get to see all of the video footage of what happened - not just the time your face is caught on camera at the site. That's basic Constitutional law & criminal procedure. No one should ever be convicted of a crime without seeing all potential exculpatory evidence. This is not a left-wing or right-wing issue. Justice demands it.

5:24 PM · Mar 7, 2023
·
1.2M
Views

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I got my carryion last week and immediatly put it to the test. I put it in my boys basement room where he also has his cat. Musky down there. Anyway, his girlfriend was amazed. Smell was gone and it felt as she described airy and fresh. Have it set up by one of my fish tanks in the den and we are impressed. Turned a few skeptics around as well.SKOL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom