Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
I got my carryion last week and immediatly put it to the test. I put it in my boys basement room where he also has his cat. Musky down there. Anyway, his girlfriend was amazed. Smell was gone and it felt as she described airy and fresh. Have it set up by one of my fish tanks in the den and we are impressed. Turned a few skeptics around as well.SKOL!
That creates ozone. Covers odors but not good for you.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/asthma/expert-answers/asthma/faq-20058187

Emmo496

Elite
Founder
View attachment 172775

greetings.gif
Can you please elaborate?

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
I attempted to have this conversation with one of my best friends who is an infectious disease doctor at the Houston hospital that's been in the news quite a bit the past couple of years for mandating the jab. 30+ year friendship. I stood in his wedding and he stood in mine kind of thing. High school. College roommates. Brothers from another mother.

Last week when the news broke about Dr. Mary Bowden rejecting the Texas Medical Boards "punishment" they tried to levy against her, I finally broke the ice on the subject with him. He called her a quack who was promoting unproven methods

Wanting to get a baseline understanding for what a quack doctor is in his eyes, I asked if Fauci, Birx and Wolensky fit the definition. The conversation went south quickly. He had no leg to stand on except calling Bowden a quack and telling me he knows what he's talking about because it's science and that's kind of his thing. Sound familiar?

I told him that if Bowden is a quack, then Fauci is evil. That was the end of the conversation. Not sure I'll ever speak with him again he is so dug into the propaganda.

Interesting side note, given I've always had an interest in geopolitics, I heard about the China virus in late 2019 well before most people had. I reached out to him about it, asking if I should be concerned. He howled laughing at me and asked if I had survived the bird and swine flu scares, completely diminishing what I was asking him about. Then the propaganda took hold. About 3 weeks later I got a text from him in a full body hazmat suit at the hospital telling me not to leave my house until I heard more details from him regarding what this virus was all about. The propaganda grabbed him and sucked him in and I'm afraid I'm losing a cherished friendship over the Wuhan Flu. It sucks.

It’s probably over friendship wise unless you can let go of the fact your friend is dishonest, naive, arrogant, and prideful. Most of all you’ll have to come to terms with you ultimately can’t trust him, both in his actions and words. He probably thinks you are a bit of a whacko as well tbh.

This doesn’t mean you have to be mean or disrespectful or that you wouldn’t be there for him if he really needed you. However, that deep bond or relationship you previously had is most likely gone, forever, which sucks.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^Nuland and others were just there^^

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Why is he fixated on the vaccine? Ego? He should be shoving that up Fauci, CDC, FDA, Pfizer et al's butt all day everyday. I like most of the other stuff he did. The tweets and name calling were spot on.
His Ego and I agree with this. I cringe when he promotes this. Id be ok with him saying you wanted a Vaccine I made sure it was available. The Pharma Companies are thieves and its not safe. Take at your own peril.

FreeMiner

Legendary

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder

The two goons in this screenshot show up literally seconds after Babbitt was murdered. I remember watching a video a while back and it shows these two clearly near the area behind the door/glass right before the event.

So why didn’t they de-escalate before?

Planned execution. They needed a death like this on camera to create the crisis.

Babbitt was sacrificed for the narrative.

All a show.

Viking

Legendary
Founder

They claim it is perfectly safe. Anyway, we love it and none of us have asthma. Different type of tech
From the site:

This device does emit a small amount of ozone as a by-product of the bipolar ionization process. The levels are within the EPA guidelines of .05 ppm. This is not a device that purposefully emits ozone—CarryiOn uses a very different technology than ozone generators.

Last edited:
Top Bottom