Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
MSNBC Reporter shocks the world. Goes to Crimea an finds that Crimea is Russian, has always been Russian and the people love being Russian.
As soon as he reports. Zelinski has him put on the Ukrainian KILL List.

Because Ukrainians feel the same way as the Crimeans.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
This is the doctor from Houston Methodist who was fired for resisting the jab. She recently had a hearing in front of the Texas Medical Board and they tried to fine her $5000 and have her take some continuing education classes. She declined and this is now moving to a public hearing. She's a hero. Or heroine, I suppose.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
This is the doctor from Houston Methodist who was fired for resisting the jab. She recently had a hearing in front of the Texas Medical Board and they tried to fine her $5000 and have her take some continuing education classes. She declined and this is now moving to a public hearing. She's a hero. Or heroine, I suppose.

I remember her. She should be the Surgeon General.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Sean Hannity, Maria Bartiromo & Jeanine Pirro: Top TV Stars Tipped To Be FIRED In Rupert Murdoch ‘Blood Sacrifice’ Over Fox News Election Lies Scandal​

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
Their chocolate is shit

005581002-1

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
I grew up in the 80s/90s. I called everyone faggot. no one ever took offense. had nothing to do with gay stuff.
We played smear the queer. Our moms insisted it be called kill the man with the ball. We had no idea why.

But, of course, there weren’t groomers in the school. So, we were a bit innocent at 12 years old.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

Sean Hannity, Maria Bartiromo & Jeanine Pirro: Top TV Stars Tipped To Be FIRED In Rupert Murdoch ‘Blood Sacrifice’ Over Fox News Election Lies Scandal​

…well Hannity can eat shit and die for all I care.

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
My brother in law has had a severe case of shingles for going on two months now. It won't go away and doctors are baffled. He had a full body scan a week or so ago to see if there was an underlying cause and last I heard they found nothing. He's vaxxed.
Shingles is the worst. I had about a year ago and I’m still suffering the consequences. Parts in my face and neck are still numb yet always itch and burn.

Unvaxed

Latest posts

Top Bottom