Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Which Texas bourbon do you get shipped there?
TX

bourbon and whiskey. My go to. And everybody up here I give it to? They love it. I just take a couple of bottles and leave them with my friends. It's a win/win. I've stocked their bar with what I like...and they like it, too.

Hell, I love it. That pecan finish.♥️ (Ahem...it's pronounced pu-KAHN)

It's different but very good. Whiskey is better than bourbon. Bourbon is still a little too raw for most, but getting there.

If you can, get over there to tour the distillery. You'll finish with the best old fashioned you've ever had. No fruit salad.
I'm not an OF girl. I'm a whiskey /bourbon with a splash. That said....It was delicious.

And now I'm trying to figure out how to make the bitters. 😂

Last edited:

Nakluagator

Elite
Founder
Sean Hannity, Maria Bartiromo & Jeanine Pirro: Top TV Stars Tipped To Be FIRED In Rupert Murdoch ‘Blood Sacrifice’ Over Fox News Election Lies Scandal
They didn't air Hannity on the second go around, instead going with Gutfeld. Tucker and Laura were on at their regular times. This may have already happened.

FreeMiner

Legendary
A-Rick-my-penis.jpg

FreeMiner

Legendary
When the wife an I visited Mount Rushmore. We got to meet the last living survivor who had worked on Mount Rushmore, in the bookstore at Mount Rushmore.
Very interesting man. He was in his 90's.
He has some fascinating stories.
99rqdwkovfla1.jpg

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Sometimes the truth is too much for a defense attorney to lie about or cover-up.

Too bad so sad. This is one disease I do wish upon her and her ilk. For everyone else, no bueno.

My brother in law has had a severe case of shingles for going on two months now. It won't go away and doctors are baffled. He had a full body scan a week or so ago to see if there was an underlying cause and last I heard they found nothing. He's vaxxed.
Sister, vaxxed, is dealing with it now. I had it a month ago but am a #pureblood. The symptoms are like nothing else. Went to MD before the rash appeared and got treated. Probably caught it being around Corona Jonah's shedding it in public.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^don't have to go home, but you can't stay here^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Pineapple

Legendary
Shingles is the worst. I had about a year ago and I’m still suffering the consequences. Parts in my face and neck are still numb yet always itch and burn.

Unvaxed
My uncle had shingles after his wife died. He finally had enough. Went in the garage and shot himself. One year ago last October.

I have no idea if he was vaxxed.

Pineapple

Legendary
TX

bourbon and whiskey. My go to. And everybody up here I give it to? They love it. I just take a couple of bottles and leave them with my friends. It's a win/win. I've stocked their bar with what I like...and they like it, too.

Hell, I love it. That pecan finish.♥️ (Ahem...it's pronounced pu-KAHN)

It's different but very good. Whiskey is better than bourbon. Bourbon is still a little too raw for most, but getting there.

If you can, get over there to tour the distillery. You'll finish with the best old fashioned you've ever had. No fruit salad.
I'm not an OF girl. I'm a whiskey /bourbon with a splash. That said....It was delicious.

And now I'm trying to figure out how to make the bitters. 😂
Live in Fort Worth and go to events at their location. Taken the tour. I don’t care for their bourbon. I drink the whiskey exclusively.

I’m OF guy… shaken. So the first taste is exactly like that last taste.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Sec. Buttplug is being investigated for use of Transportation Dept. airplanes (why do these depts need their own airplanes? Or, police forces?) for travel. It will go nowhere.

They say it is less costly for him to travel via private jet than fly commercial even though he claims he does.

Many years ago, after John McCain flew back and forth to AZ on military jets for bullshit reasons, I sent a request to the Pentagon asking for the costs of his flights. I was told it cost several thousand dollars an hour to fly using govt. airplanes. At the time, McCain could have flown commercial both ways for less than the cost of one hour on a govt. plane.

https://dallasexpress.com/governmen...AQ5vBID7kI2p:DAiWQtFZNvdod+4DvET0w7J0Zs6tXRHn

Latest posts

Top Bottom