Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
My response is boy are you a stunned cunt. Take your perverted bullshit way over there, I am not interested in conversing with the mentally ill who think men can get pregnant or having an inverted penis scar vagina makes you a woman. Besides your scarred up fake pussy stinks like rotten meat. Yah so fuck off have a nice day

Last time I checked a real pussy doesn’t have to be stretched daily and grow hair inside it causing infection.

FreeMiner

Legendary
So many questions...this is one that has always bugged me....one that nobody ever pushes...
There is a lot of secrecy going on there by world governments for some reason.
Some people claim they have found structures that do not jive with the experts opinions. Remember when the Elite all rushed there a couple years back when they found something that they did not want the little people to see.
The Empire of Lies is real.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

I have watched the greatest story never told. It was many years ago. IIRC it says the concentration camps didn’t exist. As someone who personally knew a camp survivor I’m calling BS on that. The story is interesting. Maybe I should watch again now under my new perspective which is almost a complete 180

Last edited:

FreeMiner

Legendary
Russia should just respond by Razing Kiev to a smoldering heap.
Send the heavy bombers with thermobaric bombs every day until nothing is left
Screenshot_20230302-110401_Chrome-461x1024.jpg

FreeMiner

Legendary
Why doesn't Sean Penn just go to Ukraine and kill all the Russians himself. I mean he knows all about war.
Even tho old Harvey Weinstein Ripped Sean's ring piece he did not struggle very hard on Harvey's casting couch. That is why he wants to kill some Russians now.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Why doesn't Sean Penn just go to Ukraine and kill all the Russians himself. I mean he knows all about war.
Even tho old Harvey Weinstein Ripped Sean's ring piece he did not struggle very hard on Harvey's casting couch. That is why he wants to kill some Russians now.
Jeff Spicoli all growed up, but still a half-wit.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Fun fact...the owner of our liquor store is a long time family friend. I was after him to get TX (whiskey and bourbon) as soon as possible. Took 2 years and he always keeps some back for me. He sells it as fast as he stocks it but be always has mine set aside.

My neighbor used to show up with an armful of bottles for me that he got on base before he retired (super cool dude. His wife is awesome. (She's going to grow okra for me in her garden and I'm gonna make her chicken fried steak and fried okra). Brits. They were RAF before he served and retired from the USAF).

And....I got a few days of Texas this weekend. Drove down (with the dog) to surprise my mom for her 72nd bday and flew my oldest daughter in, as well. My girl was a surprise for both of my parents. Tried to time my drive down to meet my daughter's flight. I was doing so well until I realized I forgot to 'subtract' an hour. Let's just say Stella had a picnic and thoroughly explored the cell phone lot at DFW. 😂

It was a great visit with 3 of my favorite people (and the shopping and the food. Husband knows to just pay the CC bill and don't look or question)

Just got home about an hour ago.

Oh...and I hate driving through Arkansas. Landstar trucks need to gtf out of my way.

Which Texas bourbon do you get shipped there?

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Watch the second video in in this link. Go to the 8:20 mark.

This guy makes sense.

https://callmestormy.net/2021/12/30/whats-hidden-in-antarctica/
If you've never read The Atlantis Gene (and the other books in the trilogy) by AG Riddle, you should. It's awesome - ties our great evolutionary leaps, Spanish Flu, and the Nazi Bell and Antarctica conspiracy theories all together into one cogent story about aliens and their influence on humanity.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
If you've never read The Atlantis Gene (and the other books in the trilogy) by AG Riddle, you should. It's awesome - ties our great evolutionary leaps, Spanish Flu, and the Nazi Bell and Antarctica conspiracy theories all together into one cogent story about aliens and their influence on humanity.
Sounds interesting. The video I posted isn’t about aliens though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom