Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
June 1963 by November The DS shot him dead.
2013-07-24-1052px-President_Kennedy_American_University_Commencement_Address_June_10_1963-1024x997.jpg

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
When I still worked, I used to have P.Eng.'s working for me. Chapped their asses bad. But I got projects done on time under budget no safety issues, no labor issues.
Owners loved me. There has been a tendency over the last 20-25 years to hand everything over to Engineering.
One of the big reason's in my mind why so many projects have large cost over runs.
When I did work for engineering I loved it.
I made nothing but money.
Engineers do not make mistakes. They have revisions. Tradesmen love this, because rework is big $
Lol we know. You should have gotten some American engineers to work for you instead of Canadians.

FreeMiner

Legendary

My response is boy are you a stunned cunt. Take your perverted bullshit way over there, I am not interested in conversing with the mentally ill who think men can get pregnant or having an inverted penis scar vagina makes you a woman. Besides your scarred up fake pussy stinks like rotten meat. Yah so fuck off have a nice day

Latest posts

Top Bottom