Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
When I still worked, I used to have P.Eng.'s working for me. Chapped their asses bad. But I got projects done on time under budget no safety issues, no labor issues.
Owners loved me. There has been a tendency over the last 20-25 years to hand everything over to Engineering.
One of the big reason's in my mind why so many projects have large cost over runs.
When I did work for engineering I loved it.
I made nothing but money.
Engineers do not make mistakes. They have revisions. Tradesmen love this, because rework is big $

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Biden and his NeoCon Idiots have the Midas Touch in reverse. Everything they do turns to shit.
hmmmmm the peace loving but misguided neocons make another "mistake"

is it intentional or not? pick one.....shouldn't be a difficult one

Even @Joe Kings and possibly even @HiddenLakes can figure this one out

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
I’d rather know I’m being lied to than not know. Sadly, I think I’m in the minority with that sentiment.
If only the deep state had rigged those machines in 2016 by 40,000 more votes they never would have been "exposed" like this.....panic in the deep state!!

Haha, what idiots!!!!! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Or the other explanation......and people ITT are seeing it

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
Yah WHITE People do not fight back.
I taught all my kids to defend themselves and keep swinging until they are wiped out.
Don't go down and don't quit. Make them pay.
Do what ever it takes even gouge out their eyeballs if necessary.

That is stuupid, racist, and irresponsible for stating. You say some of the dumbest fvcking things sometimes.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
I'll send you a couple of bottles of Bourbon from Texas.

I want you all "Sauced Up & Sassy" when you go after those assholes!
Fun fact...the owner of our liquor store is a long time family friend. I was after him to get TX (whiskey and bourbon) as soon as possible. Took 2 years and he always keeps some back for me. He sells it as fast as he stocks it but be always has mine set aside.

My neighbor used to show up with an armful of bottles for me that he got on base before he retired (super cool dude. His wife is awesome. (She's going to grow okra for me in her garden and I'm gonna make her chicken fried steak and fried okra). Brits. They were RAF before he served and retired from the USAF).

And....I got a few days of Texas this weekend. Drove down (with the dog) to surprise my mom for her 72nd bday and flew my oldest daughter in, as well. My girl was a surprise for both of my parents. Tried to time my drive down to meet my daughter's flight. I was doing so well until I realized I forgot to 'subtract' an hour. Let's just say Stella had a picnic and thoroughly explored the cell phone lot at DFW. 😂

It was a great visit with 3 of my favorite people (and the shopping and the food. Husband knows to just pay the CC bill and don't look or question)

Just got home about an hour ago.

Oh...and I hate driving through Arkansas. Landstar trucks need to gtf out of my way.

Last edited:

tgsio

Legendary
Founder

Fight. Back.

I never wanted my kids to fight, obviously (and to my knowledge, other than Max getting into a scuffle on the field, they never have. I know my girls never have) but we NEVER taught our kids to not throw the first punch. We taught them to do everything probable to de escalate /walk away if possible, but if it's inevitable? Hit first, hit fast, and hit hard. No slap fighting. Try to end it quickly. Do not turtle and take a beating. If/when you get them down, step back but be prepared. You're going to suffer the disciplinary consequences anyway, no matter who instigated, soooo....

No need to get your ass beat, too. And there's never a time you let somebody hit you because it's the polite/right thing to do. If you can't get out of the fight, make sure the other party thinks twice about ever acting out again.

Men? Teach your girls how to fight. Show her how to throw a left hook. Show her how easy it is to break ribs with her elbow. Show her how to break a hold. And then teach her to run and scream 'FIRE' (everybody ignores HELP) Teach and empower her that she is not just a weak little girl.

And teach her to never voluntarily take a punch because emotions.

Always remind her that being a lady means she is strong and stands up for herself as she does for others.

Last edited:

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
That is stuupid, racist, and irresponsible for stating. You say some of the dumbest fvcking things sometimes.
If you look at the entire body of work he brings a shit load of great info over what you contribute. The great posters get some right and some wrong but we march on.
Don't shoot within our tent we don't have that many who get it so support us and accept the fact that we will never agree on everything but in general we do.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Fight. Back.

I never wanted my kids to fight, obviously (and to my knowledge, other than Max getting into a scuffle on the field, they never have. I know my girls never have) but we NEVER taught our kids to not throw the first punch. We taught them to do everything probable to de escalate /walk away if possible, but if it's inevitable? Hit first, hit fast, and hit hard. No slap fighting. Try to end it quickly. Do not turtle and take a beating. If/when you get them down, step back but be prepared. You're going to suffer the disciplinary consequences anyway, no matter who instigated, soooo....

No need to get your ass beat, too. And there's never a time you let somebody hit you because it's the polite/right thing to do. If you can't get out of the fight, make sure the other party thinks twice about ever acting out again.

Men? Teach your girls how to fight. Show her how to throw a left hook. Show her how easy it is to break ribs with her elbow. Show her how to break a hold. And then teach her to run and scream 'FIRE' (everybody ignores HELP) Teach and empower her that she is not just a weak little girl.

And teach her to never voluntarily take a punch because emotions.

Always remind her that being a lady means she is strong and stands up for herself as she does for others.
I would love to fight you I know I could win but I would let you win so we could laugh about the fight while we were drinking with your husband buying our drinks. How sweet would that be?

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
I would love to fight you I know I could win but I would let you win so we could laugh about the fight while we were drinking with your husband buying our drinks. How sweet would that be?
Of course you would win. I'm a 5'1" woman. But dammit...I'll get my shot in. 😂😂😂😂

The problem with your scenario? My husband would step in (while telling me to shut up 😂) before it got that far....not that it would. Because y'all would be laughing at and with me.

I'm not advocating for anybody to fight and I sure as hell don't make a habit of instigating...because I'm a 5'1" woman. But damn I'll verbally wear you out if it comes to it. And get as ridiculous as I need to get. You'll be looking for the nearest bridge. (Just ask my husband.) He'll probably drag you to the bar for sympathy shots 😂 And then we all wind up being the bestest friends ever, huge bar tab. And then there will be a friendly argument over who pays and *I*will. (My husband pays my CC😂)

Seriously...My point is.....Stop teaching children that getting your ass beat is a virtue. It. Is. Not. No matter what the 'adults' say. Sometimes, they need to fight back. They need to know how.

Now that said? If (and I'm making no accusations to anyone) your kid is the asshole? Maybe an ass whipping will do him /her some good.

But seriously, I'm saying this again. Teach your girls, as you do your boys, basic fighting and self defense skills.

Last edited:

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Of course you would win. I'm a 5'1" woman. But dammit...I'll get my shot in. 😂😂😂😂

The problem with your scenario? My husband would step in before it got that far....not that it would. I'm not advocating for anybody to fight and I sure as hell don't make a habit of instigating...because I'm a 5'1" woman. But damn I'll verbally wear you out if it comes to it. You'll be looking for the nearest bridge. (Just ask my husband. He'll probably drag you to the bar for sympathy shots 😂). And then we all wind up being the bestest friends ever, huge bar tab. And then there will be a friendly argument over who pays and I will. (My husband pays my CC😂)

Seriously...My point is.....Stop teaching children that getting your ass beat is a virtue. It. Is. Not. No matter what the 'adults' say. Sometimes, they need to fight back. They need to know how.

Now that said? If (and I'm making no accusations to anyone) your kid is the asshole? Maybe an ass whipping will do him /her some good.

But seriously, I'm saying this again. Teach your girls, as you do your boys, basic fighting and self defense skills.
Hey, I was a buyer for 25 years at Chrysler the customer always pays. I'm in if you are but check with him first. Those Hillsdale guys have strong minds of their own. Your call.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
A poster asked for the VA email statement about wearing masks.

I got another email yesterday. Here is the applicable part:

Please note that the COVID-19 community transmission level for VA North Texas is medium.

• Everyone must wear a mask and practice physical distancing.
  • We may screen you for COVID-19 symptoms at the entrance.
Went yesterday for an x-ray. They had 6 of us sitting in an alcove the size of a 6x9 prison cell waiting for our turn under the ray machine. Half of us were not wearing masks and all were tired of this bullshit although 2 people said they had received all 6 Jabs.

Several signs on the walls were aimed at using masks for the Flu with no mention of Wuhan Charlie. Permanent masking is where this is leading.

Latest posts

Top Bottom