Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
Proud Boys
6d4d02ced814eeb1.png
6d4d02ced814eeb1.png

Dang Hometown making the news

Chattanooga is/was a great little city, that has a serious gang problem.

It IS a great city. No one wants to be tough on crime in the inner city like every other mid size city and up. Luckily the area that are no go’s are pretty small. My family has owned a restaurant called Armando’s on E Main Street for the past 37 years. We’ve seen and heard some wild shit during that time. You can get a contact buzz with the way some of them roll up in there.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
The sooner we can get everyone in an EV the sooner they can turn out our lights and strand us. They’ll be able to control your every move once the transition to electric is complete
Elon musk is brave crusader for truth and righteousness

He has seen the light, just ask our very own @Hoosier in Mad Town

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I had to have my roof replaced last year. I also had a relative in the business it still was $21k. Insurance came through so all is good.
Went through a $16k claim for a slab leak last summer. New walls and flooring over 65% of the house. With my new non-carpet floors I now see how much debris I tracked into my house and left in the carpet even after vacuuming.

FreeMiner

Legendary

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Two Illegals kill Bald Eagle and planned to eat it. WTF
All they had to do was camp out under a windmill and catch one as it falls to the ground since windmills are exempt from enforcement of killing Eagles and other birds.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder

Have we figured it out? When it comes to trump what role does bill maher play?

It should be very, very obvious at this point

Is bill maher really worried warp speed don wants to stick him in GItmo? HAHAHA

Worst case scenario mr maher can call yael trump or mr kushner, or stehen miller, or mnuchin or boris epstien, or sheldon adelson or.....pick your fav trump associate with certain characteristics!

Clearly the program is well past the persuasion phase, for those still on board with don this is the best time to reset. don't be like the people wearing masks today

Latest posts

Top Bottom