Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder

FreeMiner

Legendary
As we've seen with the German revelation of not spending enough to field a high school ROTC military, that supposed "military coalition" is funded almost entirely by US taxpayers.

Some voices are being raised about the folly that is this Ukraine bottomless pit of money laundering.
Not just Ukraine. The US Taxpayer has been has been paying Europes and NATO's freight for 70 years while they get free goodies and long vacations.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

She deserves the most painful case of shingles known to man

FreeMiner

Legendary
Wouldn’t mind doing that just for sport
When I lived in Rockinsaw. The small farm we had, was on a dead end road.
People had been bringing unwanted cats and dogs down there and dumping them for some time.
Had to have been 30 plus strays. I started trapping them out.
The wife was one of those tender hearted sorts for animals.
She would shoot a man but could not hurt an animal.
So I live trapped everyone of them. And hauled them to town 20 30 miles away.
If I heard a vehicle slow down I was watching to see if they dropped a pet.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
By my math, there is a 50% chance this could turn out OK. :unsure:

FqTKJXQXwAEOU7R

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
I got bored so I thought I would get a part-time job at our local Walmart.
Here is how my interview went.

Interviewer: Hello, tell me what you think is your weakest trait.

Me: Probably Honesty

Interviewer: I don't think honesty is a weak trait.

Me: I don't give a Fuck what you think.

I didn't get the job.

I will be here all weekend.

atlrichkid

Elite
Founder
Sec. Buttplug is being investigated for use of Transportation Dept. airplanes (why do these depts need their own airplanes? Or, police forces?) for travel. It will go nowhere.

They say it is less costly for him to travel via private jet than fly commercial even though he claims he does.

Many years ago, after John McCain flew back and forth to AZ on military jets for bullshit reasons, I sent a request to the Pentagon asking for the costs of his flights. I was told it cost several thousand dollars an hour to fly using govt. airplanes. At the time, McCain could have flown commercial both ways for less than the cost of one hour on a govt. plane.

https://dallasexpress.com/government/watchdog-to-audit-buttigiegs-jet-use/?acuuid=14265&utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Texas+Wins+Record-Setting+Governor+s+Cup&utm_campaign=3/3/2023+Newsletter&vgo_ee=uiktd85NBCUF1Ubj7fOdGHsc43svaGT1W1ChwiRmAQ5vBID7kI2p:DAiWQtFZNvdod+4DvET0w7J0Zs6tXRHn
anyone that has ever flown private knows this is complete lunacy. Private planes even lower version are 5-10X more expensive than even the most expensive first class fares on public planes.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Foxconn Plans $700 Million iPhone Factory In India As China Exodus Accelerates​

Foxconn Technology Group, Apple's biggest contractor, plans to invest $700 million in a new plant in India to diversify its supply chain out of China, according to Bloomberg.

The Taiwanese manufacturing giant's new plant will be situated on a 300-acre site near Bengaluru, the capital of the southern Indian state of Karnataka. Sources said Foxconn would assemble iPhones and might even produce parts for its electric vehicle business, entirely separate from Apple.

"The investment is one of Foxconn's biggest single outlays to date in India and underscores how China's at risk of losing its status as the world's largest producer of consumer electronics," Bloomberg said.

Behind the scenes, Apple might be pressuring its suppliers to reevaluate its manufacturing supply chain of iPhones, AirPods, HomePods, and MacBooks in China. Apple's supplier of Airpods, GoerTek, said earlier this week it's investing $280 million in a new production facility in Vietnam and considering an India expansion.

"Starting from last month, so many people from the client side are visiting us almost every day," GoerTek Deputy Chairman Kazuyoshi Yoshinaga told Bloomberg. He said the topic that dominates client discussions is "When can you move out" of China?

Shifting supply chains out of China has been dubbed as "friendshoring." While that's a play on "offshoring," this isn't about companies moving operations back to the US or Europe but instead seeking foreign alternatives that retain the benefit of cheap labor costs but with less international controversy.

LINK

FreeMiner

Legendary
I think he is a tough guy. I mean after all he has to live with the dumbest cunt next to Biden in America.
On top of that, when she drops her drawers at night her piss flaps are still in them.
And he has to unwrap all that folded up meat takes him hours to find her callused horse collar.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Increase of “Asian” men is probably a safe guess as to the cause

Latest posts

Top Bottom