Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Looks like a fairly WHITE Old Cougar to me.
Why do people with 10% black blood suddenly think they are BLACK. That Ho is White.
Marxist Angela Davis, Who Teaches That America Was Built By Racist Colonizers, Finds Out Her Ancestors Was On The Mayflower Were Racist Colonizers.

Fatjack33

Poster
Founder
Well yea it’s real…

You think I’ve been on these boards with a name like @MortgageHorn since 2005 and I sell donuts or something 🤣

I really know Krav Maga too just for clarity’s sake 😀

I’m going out on a limb here and guessing you sell barbecue or smoke a shit ton of Marlboro Reds 😉

Seriously I’m happy to help anyone on the board with mortgage financing and answering related questions!
Not to try and steal mtghorns thunder, but I handle lending as well. I focus on the southeast though. If anyone needs a second opinion or advice just let me know. Have some private money options as well

Moosepoo80

Elite
Founder
All this "aid" to Ukraine is to pad the pockets of the dem party for their 2024 campaigns. Everyone knows Libs are the least philanthropic people on the planet when it comes to raising money for campaigns so they use Clinton Foundation and Ukraine donations in a huge money laundering scheme. That's all this is right now. The dems will get 50% of these funds back at campaign time

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
All this "aid" to Ukraine is to pad the pockets of the dem party for their 2024 campaigns. Everyone knows Libs are the least philanthropic people on the planet when it comes to raising money for campaigns so they use Clinton Foundation and Ukraine donations in a huge money laundering scheme. That's all this is right now. The dems will get 50% of these funds back at campaign time
The other half goes in their off shore bank accounts.

Hearings without punishment are just hearings. Use the jail in the basement of the Capitol. Bread and water only.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
BS I do half the time Publix has a cart hour every other hour for the people to go pick the carts up. I will not walk it back across the Parking lot. Kids get paid to retrieve thme
Our Publix the returns are so far from the building I'll just walk it back to the entrance but I'm not an inconsiderate fat fuck and can walk 25 yards so someone else doesn't get their shit dented.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^I doubt Idaho could afford it^^

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
The culling is real and in full swing and once again the LAC is way ahead of the curve. SKOL!
What could possibly happen that distracts the world from the crime of the millennium? Who is going to miss a few million excess deaths as the world burns? Could the vax debacle be the reason that many western governments are running headlong into WWlll?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

FreeMiner

Legendary
I was reading a document that was authored by George Soros over 10 years ago in which he talks specifically about this all-out war that would ultimately come against Russia because he said this ‘was the last nationalist state that rests on a foundation of orthodox christian culture with Russian identity at its core. That has to be removed. So I think that the people who are in charge in the west and the people in charge in Washington think they have successfully destroyed the identities of the European and American peoples, that we have no sense of ourselves, our borders are undefended, we present no resistance to the incoming migrants from the developing world who essentially roll over us as though we owe them a living and that our laws do not count. Thus, far I would say that is an accurate evaluation of what we’ve been doing. And I think that’s a great victory for George Soros and the globalists, the anti-nationalists; those who want open borders what they call it an “Open Society” because you end up with nothing, an amorphous mass of people struggling to survive who are reduced to the lowest levels of subsistence … (Soros) even goes so far as to talk about how useful it would be if it was east Europeans whose lives were expended in this process and not west Europeans who simply won’t take the casualties. This is not a minor matter. This is the kind of thinking that is so destructive and so evil, in my judgement, that that’s what we’re really dealing with in our own countries and I think Putin recognizes that.”

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
She’ll be back. The media attention around her was excessive, somebody has a plan.
That was the lone position the left successfully stole in the 2018 election. She was the only D to win a statewide seat. Certainly strange when R won the Gov and othe spots. But the Agriculture spot she "won" is responsible for Gun licensing in Florida. She wasn't able to actually do shit during her term other than try to smear DeSantis for 4 years.

FreeMiner

Legendary
tumblr_b58df0e2657c82ca2a5179f83350066f_a8eb349f_1280.jpg

Our Publix the returns are so far from the building I'll just walk it back to the entrance but I'm not an inconsiderate fat fuck and can walk 25 yards so someone else doesn't get their shit dented.

I’m not even sure we have returns at mine. It is an inconvenience at times if I have all 3 kids with me but I always walk it back. I’ve already explained to my young girls that they shouldn’t date or marry a man who won’t return his cart because it’s a snap shot his character most likely

Latest posts

Top Bottom