Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Whistleblower Says He Gave DOJ Damning Information on Biden Family Foreign Business Deals​

LINK.......Washington Free Beacon

Gal Luft, the co-director of the Washington-based Institute for the Analysis of Global Security, says he provided information about Hunter Biden, his father, and his uncle, Jim Biden, to the Justice Department in March 2019. Luft served as an adviser to CEFC China Energy, a conglomerate that "aligned itself so closely with the Chinese government that it was often hard to distinguish between the two," according to CNN. The group, which donated at least $350,000 to Luft’s think tank, paid Hunter Biden at least $6 million in 2017 to procure energy investment deals in the United States.

Luft’s claims come as a former Hunter Biden business partner, Eric Schwerin, has started cooperating with the House Oversight Committee’s investigation of the Biden family’s foreign business dealings. Investigators have focused heavily on Hunter Biden’s work with CEFC China Energy. The Justice Department has investigated Hunter Biden since 2018 over his taxes and foreign business dealings, though the case appears to be focused on the first son’s unpaid taxes.

Luft’s threat to "name names" comes after his arrest in Cyprus on Feb. 16 on charges that he illegally sold weapons to Libya and China. Luft asserts that the United States is seeking his extradition as part of a "politically motivated" payback for his exposure of the Bidens.

"DOJ is trying to bury me to protect Joe, Jim & Hunter Biden," Luft said. An Israeli lawyer for Luft claims his client provided information about Hunter Biden to the FBI in 2019.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Masks have never been something that was going to stop transmissions. I worked for a company that sold 3M N-95 masks. They had a warning on the label that said they would not stop the transmission of viruses. (I would guess they changed that label during the money grab covid) If you were/are healthy and wearing a mask, you are the useful idiot the mask nazis are looking for to push whatever twisted agenda they have. If they even have one because they are so clueless about the cause and effect that masks have on the overall well being of healthy people being forced to wear them. I haven't worn a mask at all since this whole thing started. Nor will I start now.
I suspect when the next phantom pandemic arises the compliance rates will be much less although many will follow along to the slaughter like the sheep they are. Too many rulings of late saying mandates are improper, unconstitutional and illegal. They will pass legislation next time.

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.

Last edited:

Viking

Legendary
Founder
The Duran is reporting there are virtually no eggs in the super markets in England. Sound familiar? Also, no fresh fruit or vegetables and they are still having some issues with potatoes. Also, Brexit is back sliding with the head of t EU meeting with the king dumbass, Chucky the Moronic Pedophile. I would love if that is what the historians label that cocksucker. haha SKOL!

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FqAMX_9XgAMUX0H

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

President Trump Announces America 1st Trade Platform That Takes Sledgehammer to Globalism​

Agenda47: President Trump Announces America First Trade Platform That Takes Sledgehammer to Globalism

Basically introduces a tax plan that cuts corporate taxes and Biden regulations (ESG crap) and implements tariffs triggered by foreign central banks devaluing their currency. For example, every time The Peoples' Bank of China devalues its currency we would respond by implementing or increasing tariffs on Chinese devalued goods. Globalists hate this.

FreeMiner

Legendary
The Duran is reporting there are virtually no eggs in the super markets in England. Sound familiar? Also, no fresh fruit or vegetables and they are still having some issues with potatoes. Also, Brexit is back sliding with the head of t EU meeting with the king dumbass, Chucky the Moronic Pedophile. I would love if that is what the historians label that cocksucker. haha SKOL!
The whole family all perverts and creeps. The now King was investigated at one point for raping the Butler.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The whole family all perverts and creeps. The now King was investigated at one point for raping the Butler.
Aren't a lot of these royal families into pedophilia and incest?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I think their offspring are.
I told people in my HS graduation class (1968) that if they wanted to blame someone for the failure of education to blame themselves. If we screwed up at school the punishment was worse when we got home. My classmates decided it was better to sue the schools if their darlings messed up rather than knocking the crap out of them. Been downhill since.

Latest posts

Top Bottom