Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
330629770_6410182495680659_5350357223178022256_n.jpg

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Remember the photos we saw when this started about Ukrainians stripping people naked and wrapping them to metal posts while it was freezing so the person got frozen to the posts?

From the article about vaccine shedding:

They also, unfortunately, add weight to the claims made by Dr Phillipe van Welbergen, who demonstrated that graphene, an alleged undisclosed ingredient of the Covid-19 injections, is being transmitted from the vaccinated to the not-vaccinated and destroying red blood cells and causing dangerous blood clots.

Interesting. Might explain why my blood counts were so out of whack the majority of last year.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Can you respond with these type emails. Hahaha
The email are generic email from the local VA about stuff going on at the hospital--job openings, various Acts passed by Congress (PACT Act, Camp Lejuene, etc.), new construction, etc. Included in those is a one line statement about masks being required for entry and that people are subject to Covid examination at the door. During 2020 and 2021, every time I went I had my temperature taken and was questioned before entering. They stopped that over a year ago, but, now it has reappeared.

I retain none of those email as they get deleted immediately after reading.

Well yea it’s real…

You think I’ve been on these boards with a name like @MortgageHorn since 2005 and I sell donuts or something 🤣

I really know Krav Maga too just for clarity’s sake 😀

I’m going out on a limb here and guessing you sell barbecue or smoke a shit ton of Marlboro Reds 😉

Seriously I’m happy to help anyone on the board with mortgage financing and answering related questions!

Ha I was more talking about private funding. I am good at find investment properties. Land, development, multi family, etc. I know I couldn’t get a 10 mil loan from the bank but if you have private people it’s easier to pitch other entrepreneurs than dick wads at the bank

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Ha I was more talking about private funding. I am good at find investment properties. Land, development, multi family, etc. I know I couldn’t get a 10 mil loan from the bank but if you have private people it’s easier to pitch other entrepreneurs than dick wads at the bank

I know have access to both - Private Wealth Mortgages at banks my peeps there are awesome not your typical bank dickwads one is my one of best friends - not everyone has this access - and a network of private investors.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^right after Nuland showed up, they're fvcked^^

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I think I include 'this is obvious" in almost every single one of my posts....at no point have I considered my worldview to be one of heroic insight or wisdom

It is my opinion....and I think the view that trump is an ied his supporters are engineered to attach themselves too is way more persuasive and coherent than whatever rebuttal you compile

Trump was used to bring in the masses....antifa/blm/etc what have you are there, the gates open, the flags are flying, captain viking horns is on site, podiums are at risk and bada bing bada boom you have a ridiculous psyop that somehow fools the majority of people

The "we have it all" guy didn't see the trap.....or he was the trap

It ended the fake election integrity move for the gop, ginned up the truly clueless left wing, and set the stage to classify any citizen targeted as a "threat, terrorist, etc" and also made trump look like the victim....he goes to mar a lago and sells nfts meanwhile his supporters continue down a very perilous path

Or maybe I'm wrong and it isn't warp speed don, it's "whoopsy daisies don"

Don is a psyop...and that will only become increasingly obvious

I just urge those ITT to be the next person to see it and not the last. He is a great opportunity for unity. Maybe if you have family members that have been lost due to politics and may be they are embarrassed by the covid charade, articulating the truth about don may enable them to articulate their truly feelings about covid, transhumanism, etc

Whatever the case, the truth shall set us free
I just laugh at you now. So please carry on.

dirty022

Elite
Why do the zioinsts want us going at it with China and Russia? Sounds suicidal or at a minimum delusional. Probably both or purposeful destruction of the US. He seems to be a big fan of Zelensky btw. Fuck off Bass! SKOL!

I believe we were sold out 30-40 years ago. The inevitable result is we will be conquered by China and will be ruled over in a technocracy. Our population for the most part is too soft and too stupid.

Why do we continue to buy goods made in China?
Why do we continue to let immigration go unchecked?
Why do we continue to let education falter?
Why do we let the inner cities continue to deteriorate?

I could go on....

Lady bug and the name we do not say. SKOL!

The original hucksters. This is where Russiagate started as well. Lindsay is still in office and has not a care in the world.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I believe we were sold out 30-40 years ago. The inevitable result is we will be conquered by China and will be ruled over in a technocracy. Our population for the most part is too soft and too stupid.

I could go on....

The original hucksters. This is where Russiagate started as well. Lindsay is still in office and has not a care in the world.
I agree with everything you just said except for the enemy and the time. We have been infiltrated by the cabal for a lot longer then forty years. I believe the enemy is the central banking families and they are up to their same old tricks. Pitting people against peoples to instigate war. SKOL!

FreeMiner

Legendary

I could go on....

Except for his Crotch Crickets

denn

Legendary
Founder
I agree with everything you just said except for the enemy and the time. We have been infiltrated by the cabal for a lot longer then forty years. I believe the enemy is the central banking families and they are up to their same old tricks. Pitting people against peoples to instigate war. SKOL!
It amazes me more people can't see this type pf behavior from those that would like to rule over your very being. It is amazing that the citizenry of the world gets along as well as they do (not great, I know but it could be a lot worse) given everything the cabal does, is to divide us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom