Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Interesting part of that Arizona video, go to the 41:20 mark. Senator Bennett (who is clearly compromised and a traitor) keeps asking questions that gets individuals out in the open. Could that be so the cartel knows WHO to take out? Anyway, he specifically asks the woman who invited her there today to speak and she kinda reluctantly says Representative Harris. Harris, the woman in the middle of the panel, looks at her and sort gives her a throat slash and head nodding basically what it looks like to me saying, "thanks you just killed me." Unbelievable shit.

It's time we start taking these politicians out beat them at their own game.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
We had a horse that was half thoroughbred and half quarterhorse. He was fast as shit and every once in a while, he would just get wide eyed and run as hard as he could until he wore himself out and there was nothing you could do to shut him down.

My dad bought a ranch out in Wyo and had a couple local guys help gather cows one day. He asked one of the guys "do you ride?" and he said he did. Dad assumed a guy from Wyo that said he "rides" would know how to actually ride. He put him on Sonny and it just happened to be one of those days.... The front 2 fields were probably 1/8 mile long. Sonny broke into a sprint and ran right up to the fence and slid to a stop and turned and sprinted the other way. Dude was bouncing around like a ragdoll and on the way back he baled off and dam near broke his neck. Sonny made 2 more laps and was done for the day. After we made sure dude wasn't dead we laughed so fucking hard at "I thought you knew how to ride?" and he said "I rode those ponies at the county fair when I was a kid".

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
I heard that Australia's military is so undermanned that they have subs without sailors, tanks without soldiers and bases that have been given over to the US because they don't need the room.
I think I have said this on the board before my dad served 3 years in WW2 in the South Pacific with some Australian soldiers.
He said they were great warriors and the Japs feared them as they took no prisoners.
Times have changed.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Screenshot-2022-09-02-10.48.20-PM-435x245.png

Amen

Good and Bad in Every Race

Whites - White Trash
Latinos - Spics
Chinese - Chinks
Italians - Wops
Black - Niggers

Unfortunately Here is How it Breaks Down on a Statistical Basis +/5 Margin of Error

All Other Races/Ethnicities

95% Good Hard Working People
5% Worthless Pieces of Shit

American Blacks (Not Jamaican, African, Bahamian Etc)
60% Good Hard Working People
40% Worthless Pieces of Shit

I've been in environments and witnessed first hand where blacks from around the world have as much if not more disgust for the American Hood Rat - they don't want to be associated or affiliated with them.

The sad part is that this is the White Man's Creation and Fault

In particular the LIBERAL White Man that destroyed the American Black Family Unit with Welfare - We're Talking LBJ and his ilk here.

Thus they created Generational Welfare and are to blame for all of the ramifications from it.

Again -

Act like a human, respect other humans, carry your weight in society, make the world a better place, follow the 10 Commandments and no matter your race you will be accepted with open arms.

I have ZERO tolerance for anyone of ANY race that does not abide by the above.

That does NOT make me or you or anyone a Racist.

It makes you a realist.

They first did it to the blacks in America now they are trying to destroy all races and civilization with welfare for all.

Fuck It If You Cannot Handle the Truth

I’ve experienced this as well. I have a couple Haitians and a guy from Africa and they’ve mentioned hate being called black because they said they are nothing like the people here haha. And they certainly arent

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
If this is real I’ll be getting in contact with you. Access to funds is the name of the game in RE.

Well yea it’s real…

You think I’ve been on these boards with a name like @MortgageHorn since 2005 and I sell donuts or something 🤣

I really know Krav Maga too just for clarity’s sake 😀

I’m going out on a limb here and guessing you sell barbecue or smoke a shit ton of Marlboro Reds 😉

Seriously I’m happy to help anyone on the board with mortgage financing and answering related questions!

Latest posts

Top Bottom