Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

"A major study published at the Journal of Infectious Diseases that comes more than three years into the Covid pandemic concedes what critics of the global pandemic response and vaccine mandates have been saying all along: Natural immunity from prior infection is superior to vaccinated immunity in nearly all aspects for the majority of people". AND doesn't #diedsuddenly you.

dirty022

Elite

View attachment 170897
How can some of the approval numbers be so high
Because people are stupid?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

5360d2c5376247181c008f1c956650ec.jpg

f07e0a37461aed6ee647349cf479d10d.jpg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

BTAvenger

Elite
The VA sent me an email today. It said masks are still required to enter the hospital.
Most doctors offices still say they require it. I refuse. If they give me any shit, I tell them I have diminished lung capacity from my shooting, and my doctors told me not to wear the mask. Works every time. They always just put me to the front of the line and back into the exam room so no one sees me not wearing a mask in the office.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Bullshit. No such thing. Maybe he had a stroke that harmed him but “Long Covid” is as made up as Asymptomatic Spread was.
It's not Long Covid. It's injuries that occurred as a result of taking the death jabs and being a sheep.

Re: Invasion of military aged men. Obama told us that he wanted a national police force. Prediction - those illegal immigrants who have no allegiance to the US will comprise the force. Expect enforcement to be along the lines of what you see by cartels and renegade 3rd world shitholes.

denn

Legendary
Founder
all of the children's hospitals here in ATL still require masks. It's crazy! The people/experts that should know better than anyone!
Masks have never been something that was going to stop transmissions. I worked for a company that sold 3M N-95 masks. They had a warning on the label that said they would not stop the transmission of viruses. (I would guess they changed that label during the money grab covid) If you were/are healthy and wearing a mask, you are the useful idiot the mask nazis are looking for to push whatever twisted agenda they have. If they even have one because they are so clueless about the cause and effect that masks have on the overall well being of healthy people being forced to wear them. I haven't worn a mask at all since this whole thing started. Nor will I start now.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Dat big hairbarr, who orda hair on cat? Dat sick madafucka right dare.
When my kids were small I had a Maylasian Chinese college student who boarded in our home.
He was like part of our family. My boys loved him as he was always doing the Kung Fu moves on them.
Anyway he got homesick for Maylasian food.
One day he said I want to cook for you guys tomorrow OK.
Of course it was OK Chou.
He made Maylasian Coconut Chicken It was awesome. He had a small bottle of sauce beside his plate and he would put some on his food.
Finally I got curious and asked for some and what is that stuff.
With his inscrutable Chinese face he says just some flavoring.
Shit was so hot it melted my head. He was laughing and coughing food everywhere. Yah real funny you little prick.
A month later I made a nice traditional roast beef dinner. And I knew a good German Deli near by.
I went there and asked the old German woman for the hottest horse radish she had, she brough some out and said most folks don't like this too hot.
I said oh no problem its for a guest and he always asks for this for his roast beef.
Well its meal time. I put big dollops o the side of my plate. And he wants some.
I give him a big dollop, on his plate and show him how I like it. He is suspicious but takes the bait.
In goes the loaded beef. Holy Shit he leaps from the table, his eyes running with tears and snot running out of his nose.
"You poison me" You poison e. As he holds his head under the kitchen sink.
Ha Now I got you you little prick.
Then he ran outside spitting, blowing his nose.
Oh Yah when he melted my head he could not stop laughing.
Ha ha ha you no take hot food. H Ha H. American no have hot food.
Anything I put out after that he had questions. What This.
Great guy.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom