Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

image.jpeg

FreeMiner

Legendary

inFredible

Elite
Rothschilds, Rockefellers and the collapse of Russia, The rise of Putin.
Interesting read.

inFredible

Elite

Suck a dick Hogg, your 15 minutes are over.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Interesting read.
Guys, putin is a servant to the same forces as every other government.....the clue is he has been in power for over 20 years amongst other things including Russia's embrace of the jabs, covid hysteria

We know the fellas have played both sides of every war for a very long time....that is the case here

putin = supplied hero.......this should be obvious

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

The Angry Labrador

@WileyT20

Replying to
@Cernovich
The California water infrastructure was built generations ago to capture and store these historically routine rain events. The capacity was sufficient for decades of projected growth, with plans for additional catchment and storage in the future. They know how. Politicians have strategically chosen scarcity instead.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
I told people in my HS graduation class (1968) that if they wanted to blame someone for the failure of education to blame themselves. If we screwed up at school the punishment was worse when we got home. My classmates decided it was better to sue the schools if their darlings messed up rather than knocking the crap out of them. Been downhill since.
Went to shit when corporal punishment was kicked to the curb in the 70's.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Wild Manul Cats of Asia

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
The Police state that Miller received a text from Miles to bring his gun (Miles) to him (Miles). Even if the evidence doesn't support an Accessory to murder charge this is still a horrible look. That's all I am saying here. Before the local prosecutor made the statement that there wasn't enough evidence to support the charge of accessory this was a horrible look. He never missed a game throughout! Bama's best B-ball team ever!

What if the State Prosecutor convenes a Grand Jury and that Grand Jury charges Brandon Miller with Accessory to Murder? All I am saying is that all things being considered you err on the side of caution in these situations.

Now, Let's pretend Brandon Miller is an Auburn Tiger. What would be your stance then?

Cheers!
Every opinion I’ve seen is someone that is a fan supporting him or a hater/non-fan saying he has to be kicked off the team.

I don’t currently have all the facts. But in my opinion this is what is wrong in this case, and the country in general. People constantly base their opinion on their view of the accused rather than the evidence.

This absolutely extends to political figures. People will let politicians get away with anything if the voter supports their party. Don’t think this isn’t by design. Politicians can do anything and half of the country will support them. People supporting sending unlimited billions to Nazis didn’t happen by accident.

Latest posts

Top Bottom