Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FqAugWhXwAIrXh2

# 1 Reason on how I can see an American or Euro Trash a mile away in Colombia the "Gay-Ass Fanny Pack"

Faggots!

Other Identifying Markers of Americans or Euro Trash -

Wearing Flip-Flops

Wearing Shorts When Not Exercising

Speaking English Loudly and Slowly Thinking That Makes Colombians Understand English - It Does Not

Bitching About No Fast-Food

Being Drunk and Obnoxious

Traveling to a Country Without Even Trying to Learn a Few Basic Phrases or Words

Glued to Their Phones at Restaurants

When you come visit your favorite Mortgage Guy/Longhorn in Medellin please keep the above in mind.

Gracias Mis Amigos :)

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Guys, putin is a servant to the same forces as every other government.....the clue is he has been in power for over 20 years amongst other things including Russia's embrace of the jabs, covid hysteria

We know the fellas have played both sides of every war for a very long time....that is the case here

putin = supplied hero.......this should be obvious
You see no realistic scenario in which Putin could actually have some sense of virtue?

No scenario in which he utilized the oligarch structure, commandeered it through his equity stakes, and then ousted/overthrew those same oligarch's?

No scenario in which he saw the degeneracy of the western elites and their outright paganism that leads to slavery, both labor and sexual, that he tried to remove his country from partaking? Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself.

Can people ever change of transform their views. Go from evil to good? Has you read Acts?

For someone who see's Trump as a puppet, and he might be (the probability is not zero), I don't know how you take such a media-driven narrative on Putin as gospel.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
All this "aid" to Ukraine is to pad the pockets of the dem party for their 2024 campaigns. Everyone knows Libs are the least philanthropic people on the planet when it comes to raising money for campaigns so they use Clinton Foundation and Ukraine donations in a huge money laundering scheme. That's all this is right now. The dems will get 50% of these funds back at campaign time

Absolutely. Black Lives Matter was the laundering scam for the last election cycle.

Pineapple

Legendary
# 1 Reason on how I can see an American or Euro Trash a mile away in Colombia the "Gay-Ass Fanny Pack"

Faggots!

Other Identifying Markers of Americans or Euro Trash -

Wearing Flip-Flops

Wearing Shorts When Not Exercising

Speaking English Loudly and Slowly Thinking That Makes Colombians Understand English - It Does Not

Bitching About No Fast-Food

Being Drunk and Obnoxious

Traveling to a Country Without Even Trying to Learn a Few Basic Phrases or Words

Glued to Their Phones at Restaurants

When you come visit your favorite Mortgage Guy/Longhorn in Medellin please keep the above in mind.

Gracias Mis Amigos :)
“Wearing Shorts When Not Exercising”

WTF are you talking about?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^what a fvcking clown show run by ass clowns

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^were they fighting woke BS?^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I’m not even sure we have returns at mine. It is an inconvenience at times if I have all 3 kids with me but I always walk it back. I’ve already explained to my young girls that they shouldn’t date or marry a man who won’t return his cart because it’s a snap shot his character most likely
They're in the middle of the parking lot built into the little grass islands at the 2 close to me. Only helpful if you park in the back 40

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^ he needs more nail polish ^^

Latest posts

Top Bottom