Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
# 1 Reason on how I can see an American or Euro Trash a mile away in Colombia the "Gay-Ass Fanny Pack"

Faggots!

Other Identifying Markers of Americans or Euro Trash -

Wearing Flip-Flops

Wearing Shorts When Not Exercising

Speaking English Loudly and Slowly Thinking That Makes Colombians Understand English - It Does Not

Bitching About No Fast-Food

Being Drunk and Obnoxious

Traveling to a Country Without Even Trying to Learn a Few Basic Phrases or Words

Glued to Their Phones at Restaurants

When you come visit your favorite Mortgage Guy/Longhorn in Medellin please keep the above in mind.

Gracias Mis Amigos :)

I just got home from the grocery store wearing shorts and flip flops. Feels good man.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Nuland and this fat bitch, they are trying to fvck this country. Actually a year or so ago, Nigerians were the most successful immigrant group in the US, educated and hard working. Libs can't have that

100% of Nigerian consultants I have worked with in tech are intelligent, hard working and extremely loyal and trustworthy. Those are traits lacking from a lot of other nationalities in that sector.

FreeMiner

Legendary
20,000 Uke soldiers on border with Transnistria a new front opening. Plus the Ukes hit near Moscow with drones and a fuel depot.

FreeMiner

Legendary

Who will send their son or daughter to die for this pervert or pervert Joe. Is Hunter going and Pelosi's kid?
no more American blood for the Globalist Cabal or the MIC.
Ukraine whether it is nuked or all rubbed out one by one is of no threat, danger or importance to America.
This is just a money laundering operation and money making scam of the elite.

FreeMiner

Legendary

FreeMiner

Legendary
South African Collapse.
And Biden will send more Munnah. Why is it impossible to just say NO you made your choices.
Let them all starve. NO MORE USAID.

#zombieland

@k9_reaper
·
Feb 25

13. Our murder rate is higher than the death rate in Ukraine's current conflict. Higher than an active war zone. 100' of rapes a day.. 1000's of kidnappings every month. 90 hijackings a day. Farmers being murdered like flies in the most brutal ways imaginable.

#zombieland

@k9_reaper
·
Feb 26

14. The only form of public transportation that is operational is the taxi industry. Their mafia tactics have ensured that over the years, they're the only ones who will operate. They burn and kill anyone who gets in their way.

Last edited:

FreeMiner

Legendary

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
You see no realistic scenario in which Putin could actually have some sense of virtue?

No scenario in which he utilized the oligarch structure, commandeered it through his equity stakes, and then ousted/overthrew those same oligarch's?

No scenario in which he saw the degeneracy of the western elites and their outright paganism that leads to slavery, both labor and sexual, that he tried to remove his country from partaking? Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself.

Can people ever change of transform their views. Go from evil to good? Has you read Acts?

For someone who see's Trump as a puppet, and he might be (the probability is not zero), I don't know how you take such a media-driven narrative on Putin as gospel.
What media outlet is telling us Putin is a puppet controlled by the same forces as zelensky and the "west?" In fact, my explanation is basically the only one not delivered in mass media narrative form........possibly the strongest aspect of the argument

It's possible he successfully double crossed the sanhedrin....but I think my scenario is way more....and I mean way more likely

Articulating the decadence and filth of western society is nice....but is it not what a controlled opposition agent would do to curry favor with segments of his own population and even some here

the bolsheviks blasted the czars and ruled the motherland till hero Vladimir outwitted them, by himself......hmmmmmmm

putin is a crypto jew in charge of a Christian population....hence some of his rhetoric.....but then there is other rhetoric, his heritage (jew/when I say jew I mean synagogue of satan) and his actions

Let's stop with the stupidity and naivete

Latest posts

Top Bottom