Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
Also got this bad boy. Hadnt found ammo for it yet. Haha SKOL!
View attachment 170448
That looks like the one Davy Crocket made his stand with at the Alamo.
Old smooth bore percussion of some type.
90 grains of FFg.
I had a CVA .50 cal Hawken rifle. It was very much fun to shoot. I was amazed what a mess it could make of a live oak with 90 gr of FFg

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Screenshot_20230224-124932_Chrome-461x1024.jpg
I heard that the Kagans had a business seized during the Bolshevik revolution and they have never forgiven the Russians alive today for it.

FreeMiner

Legendary
I got two of these, one on each side of the other. Must have been one big double sided fireplace. Nice to look at but totally inefficient. These Osburn wood burining inserts are bad ass. If you got cured wood you can flip off the WEFers for a while. SKOL!
View attachment 170456
wish I was younger I would love to build one of these. Spose I still could with some help.

FreeMiner

Legendary

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
That is some profoundly disturbing stuff. This is why I am so fearful of LE, The Justice system and the Government. They can fvck you with a telephone pole and there’s nothing you can do. These motherfvckers are the real organized criminals. My God…..
If that is happening in AZ, you can bet it's happening in other states. What the woman painted was quite similar to the Cartel's "influence" in Mexico. Their tentacles are spread throughout government at all levels. Will be very hard to remove considering those responsible for investigating and/or prosecuting this stuff are in the bag. Maybe that's why there have been no real investigations and prosecutions of voter fraud. The system is compromised.

Winchester model 12-A? I have my Dads 16g like this he used in 70s pheasant hunting in South Dakota, solid gun.
Looks like it. Both the Model 12 and Model 97 are outstanding shotguns. My Model 97 was made in 1906 and was the first shotgun my great-grandfather got when he move his family to S Texas. It will go get birds other shotguns can't reach. I was at a family reunion at my Great Uncle's home. He was an avid hunter and had a large trophy room with a wall of guns and many trophies of animals. In one corner was a huge bear standing tall he got on a hunt in Alaska. I saw about a dozen unopened boxes of Model 12's he gave to people he did business with.

Car = small child
Saw something on TV recently, perhaps by Marianne Van Zeller, showing many American babies in Ukraine being used for nefarious purposes.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I got this killer. We call him.Echo because thats all you hear. Straight killer. Mouse free but the fucker hunts my fish. Not today mr echo!
View attachment 170457
When my sister got married I inherited her 2 cats one named Sam (Samantha K Peebody) looked like this one. I also had an African Grey parrot. When the cats arrived they started drooling when they saw the parrot. It didn't take them long to figure out the parrot's beak was something they didn't want to tangle with.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Repubs calling for investigation into why the US Taxpayer through the State Department is paying a UK Left wing company to make lists of US Conservatives groups for the US an UN NGO's to push the government to censor Americans speech and what they can see and hear. By calling the US magazines and programs DISINFO
SOB's.
DISINFO is the new COMMIE Buzzward fo shut your mouth. The next step in PC Commie speech and brainwashing

Latest posts

Top Bottom