Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
Know how I know Ukraine is in trouble? The last few days I have been bombarded with stories of Russia losing over 1000 soldiers per day and that they lost over 5000 in one. I've seen comment sections on YT get bombarded with comments about an entire Russian regiment that got wiped out as soon as they were deployed to the front.

It's amazing that everytime you here really bad news for Ukraine they just turn it around and say "nah... wasn't us... the russkies are losing all those people... we are just retreating because we are tired of killing them".
Right now the Ukrainians are retreating from Bakhmut very fast and doing a scorched earth burning and destroying homes.
Russia has all the high ground around Bakhmut and is raining hell on them with their massed artillery.
Both Biden and Blinken threw in the towel today.
Blinken advise Zelinsky do not attack Crimea or you are alone.
Biden told him to start negotiating with Putin and be prepared to see Ukraine partitioned..
Somebody Got Told. Somebody is scared.
What Biden did was major terrorism wit the pipelines. Major damage to a major ally. This will end NATO.
They will peel off now one by one.
They see USA is a husk of what it was, we will see chaos as China ascends and takes over.
The bigger war is the economic mess created.
because Biden has destroyed the American reputation and the USD.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
Right now the Ukrainians are retreating from Bakhmut very fast and doing a scorched earth burning and destroying homes.
Russia has all the high ground around Bakhmut and is raining hell on them with their massed artillery.
Both Biden and Blinken threw in the towel today.
Blinken advise Zelinsky do not attack Crimea or you are alone.
Biden told him to start negotiating with Putin and be prepared to see Ukraine partitioned..
Somebody Got Told. Somebody is scared.
What Biden did was major terrorism wit the pipelines. Major damage to a major ally. This will end NATO.
They will peel off now one by one.
They see USA is a husk of what it was, we will see chaos as China ascends and takes over.
The bigger war is the economic mess created.
because Biden has destroyed the American reputation and the USD.
I'm sure glad we "investeed" $100,000,000,000 in that shithole

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
They need to hang every motherfvcker connected to this bullshit. And I mean make them suffer….

Hunter Harrison has already died.

They may try to blame the new CEO Alan Shaw but he's just dealing with the mess Jim Squires and Harrison disciple Mike Farrell and Cindy Sanborn left him.

Shaw seems like a good dude but he's about to be fucked for things he didn't do.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
So we go from doing nothing about the one that matters and just shooting anything. Theyre now shooting down ballons from private companies bc we dont know any better. Lol So Fn Dumb
How do you think our highly trained fighter pilots and all of their ground crew feel after being sent up to down the Greater Yukon Weather Club’s balloon after watching the news for a week and watching communist China’s atmospheric satellite cruise over the U.S.?

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Ultimately you don't have to do anything but you need to change up the deal.....I'm all for fun and games but you and the fellas need to make it more interesting

Q posts and mollie hemingway articles just don't stir the pot anymore. Stick to KYS
TY for not tagging me.

KYS you wanna be Cook fagit

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Hunter Harrison has already died.

They may try to blame the new CEO Alan Shaw but he's just dealing with the mess Jim Squires and Harrison disciple Mike Farrell and Cindy Sanborn left him.

Shaw seems like a good dude but he's about to be fucked for things he didn't do.

That Mike Farrell seems to fuck up everything he gets involved with.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

FpIcBiNXoAEryEd

Latest posts

Top Bottom