Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
Tie Fauci spread eagled on his back under Bat Cages.

Rand Paul
The coronavirus outbreak brought the world’s attention to the dangers of gain-of-function research. This kind of research occurs when a virus is manipulated to increase its strength or contagiousness—literally, causing it to gain a function.

Dr. Anthony Fauci continues to repeat the talking points of the Chinese Communist Party and insists that SARS-CoV-2 spread from bats to an intermediate host animal, then to humans. A wet market in Wuhan, China, is allegedly where this “spillover” occurred.

Yet according to Chinese officials—who have a big incentive to disprove a laboratory accident—none of the animals at that market when it closed, and none of the animals in its supply chain were infected with SARS-CoV-2. In fact, in roughly three years since the pandemic began, not one animal has been identified that was infected with the virus before it infected humans.

In 2018, EcoHealth Alliance, a New York-based nonprofit organization, applied for funding from the U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). In its grant application, EcoHealth proposed inserting a “proteolytic cleavage site” into bat coronaviruses that interact with furin, an enzyme in human cells. However, DARPA rejected that proposal because adding a furin cleavage site would make the coronavirus more lethal in humans.

Only 18 months later, COVID-19 appeared in Wuhan—but nowhere else. Unlike the original SARS virus and the 2013 avian flu, SARS-CoV-2 didn’t spring up in separate geographic regions (as you would expect of a virus circulating in another species). Instead, it spread from a single location and seemed well-adapted from the beginning to spark a once-in-a-century pandemic.

Genetically, the feature that equips the virus to replicate so quickly is a furin cleavage site in its spike protein. Yet no other SARS-related coronavirus has ever been found in nature exhibiting this feature.

As we later learned, the Wuhan Institute of Virology partnered with EcoHealth on another project involving gain-of-function experiments on bat coronaviruses. However, unlike the project DARPA had rejected, this one found a U.S. government agency willing to fund it: Dr. Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.

FreeMiner

Legendary

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
You have become quite the impressive troll. It’s almost Steve Cook quality. Almost.
Ultimately you don't have to do anything but you need to change up the deal.....I'm all for fun and games but you and the fellas need to make it more interesting

Q posts and mollie hemingway articles just don't stir the pot anymore. Stick to KYS

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
I seriously doubt he supports the GOP the way it is currently formulated. I support thr Anti-Communist party
Let's have the great @Joe Kings disavow the gop

And you tell me who currently composes the Anti-communist party

I suppose your strategy is to vote out the bad republicans in spite of the fact that they choose the machines and methods of counting the votes

Interesting strategy

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Know how I know Ukraine is in trouble? The last few days I have been bombarded with stories of Russia losing over 1000 soldiers per day and that they lost over 5000 in one. I've seen comment sections on YT get bombarded with comments about an entire Russian regiment that got wiped out as soon as they were deployed to the front.

It's amazing that everytime you hear really bad news for Ukraine they just turn it around and say "nah... wasn't us... the russkies are losing all those people... we are just retreating because we are tired of killing them".

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom