Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^Dems using people, who would have thunk it^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Where’s Space Force?

9d547500c54155086eb0e2d96511f7f7.jpg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^and Milley flexes^^

Healthy and vigorous
e01f4937f1aadc9fc3ecfa9ccf715db4.jpg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
be7ee1963412dc1917e4dc0673fe425c.png

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
^^Dems using people, who would have thunk it^^

Re: Fentanyl

I have less and less sympathy for those who OD on this and other drugs. They've been warned for decades and continue to use. Sort of like those who get repeated Jabs after the deaths and various maladies began surfacing.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
Re: Fentanyl

I have less and less sympathy for those who OD on this and other drugs. They've been warned for decades and continue to use. Sort of like those who get repeated Jabs after the deaths and various maladies began surfacing.
It's not only that people are ODing it straight, it's that it's being laced into pretty much all other drugs.

While this is less rare, I've seen videos where drug traffickers will put fentanyl into dollar bills so that someone will pick it up, it's a very fine powder so it blows into their face and knocks them out. That or they put some on your car door handle in hopes that you smell the strange substance on your hand.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Let's have the great @Joe Kings disavow the gop

And you tell me who currently composes the Anti-communist party

I suppose your strategy is to vote out the bad republicans in spite of the fact that they choose the machines and methods of counting the votes

Interesting strategy
There is nothing to disavow. You are they type of person that creates an enemy and accuses everybody of being against what you stand for. the problem is you dont stand for anything its always moving, You stand or anarchy and chaos I stand for Freedom and reality. You remind me of Liver King little guy. Lived in a made up world.

StevenGlansberg

Elite
Founder
Here’s to hoping the Epstein stuff finally drops, and that information opens up the flood gates. Ukraine/Covid jab info ain’t cutting it...average Joe blow needs to see the worst of the worst before they really understand the spiritual war. Right now people like Rogan can still just chalk most of this stuff up to greed and incompetence, while calling Q folks crazy idiots. They NEED to see. Yes, we’re reaching the precipice, and the posts have never been more in sync with current events...but damn...I’m ready for the main event.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom