Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
McConnell is just as bad, if not worse, than the liberals in congress. He is smart, savvy and ruthless. All of which liberals are not. He is a dangerous man at a top level position within his party. All while not doing what the base of his party want. Russia and the Ukraine can eff off. We have more pressing needs within our borders. Including our deteriorating border itself. He is just as terrible as Biden, but he actually knows what he is doing and saying. Dangerous
Correct, think about this he has the lowest rating of any politician by the Dems and Pubs. He is the most hated man in the US Government and yet he is the Senate leader of the Republicans.
If anyone challenges him he will destroy them with all the money and power he has accumulated in his long reign in office.

FreeMiner

Legendary

Leengus McAnal

Elite
Founder
Correct, think about this he has the lowest rating of any politician by the Dems and Pubs. He is the most hated man in the US Government and yet he is the Senate leader of the Republicans.
If anyone challenges him he will destroy them with all the money and power he has accumulated in his long reign in office.
I cant stand Bitch Mitch McConnell. I always think “why the hell do they not vote this crooked china-loving fuck out of office,” but he’s got all of that money and power. Not as simple as just running a good candidate against him. It just sucks.

Him, BitchTits Bill Gates and Tiny Dick Fairy Klaus make up my top 3 list of people I want to beat to a bloody pulp with my fists.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^knew this was coming^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

denn

Legendary
Founder

It is incredible how much liberals voters question all of their blatant mistakes after the fact like they did nothing wrong by voting for a letter next to someone's name. Disgusting and completely irresponsible. They all knew this guy was not fit for he principles office, let lone the US senate. Yet, they still voted for him.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Ok so Biden has given 196B to Ukraine not 100B.
The Republicans that support this should all be tarred and feathered. They were not elected to look for a Coke Head In Ukraine or anything else in Ukraine. They were elected to look after Americans and protect Americans. Honestly they should all be told to pack their bag.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Stop fagging up the thread go suck each other off in your dms. Gah.

iu

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder

Digital ID connected to health/jab cards + digital money is the program. But don't worry Molly hemingway and jack posbiec are on the case

Solid look at the biomedical security state via jabs here:

The question remains... what type of event will unfurl the prison infrastructure that has already been put in place

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
I cant stand Bitch Mitch McConnell. I always think “why the hell do they not vote this crooked china-loving fuck out of office,” but he’s got all of that money and power. Not as simple as just running a good candidate against him. It just sucks.

Him, BitchTits Bill Gates and Tiny Dick Fairy Klaus make up my top 3 list of people I want to beat to a bloody pulp with my fists.
Good doc on saint bill here:

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
McConnell is just as bad, if not worse, than the liberals in congress. He is smart, savvy and ruthless. All of which liberals are not. He is a dangerous man at a top level position within his party. All while not doing what the base of his party want. Russia and the Ukraine can eff off. We have more pressing needs within our borders. Including our deteriorating border itself. He is just as terrible as Biden, but he actually knows what he is doing and saying. Dangerous

I hate that establishment uniparty fuck

brenn_man20

Elite
Founder
I think we disagree on "fighting the hardest"

It's WWE, she goes on screen and asks for your money and then proceeds to do many things.....none of which constitute fighting for her voters

It's a grift......every single time

Everybody knows and it's ok. We were born on a sunken ship......you can stay put, move to the stern or bow.....just be aware up may be down and vice versa. Be "Gene Hackman" or be sure to follow one with his sense of which direction to go

Is it that you want those at the top to lead a mass exodus from the system or something? Is every action done within the system automatically a grift to you? Asking honestly.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Hell yeah!!! Ready to have it with supper. I assume the flavor is good?

What ya got in that vape pen?

Recently had some Skywalker. Not impressed. Mostly just got hungry and not much else.
Not too spicey, great Caribbean hot sauce with habanero instead of scotch bonnet. Good stuff. The vape is I can't really recall but it is really good stuff by Denali Fire here in Anchorage and their vapes are excellent. At 25 bucks a half I love stopping by there often. haha SKOL!

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Is it that you want those at the top to lead a mass exodus from the system or something? Is every action done within the system automatically a grift to you? Asking honestly.
No, the point is no one in the system is going to do anything to change the system that has them at the "top" of the system." No one in the federal government has the intent and/or capability of leading the exodus. Which politician am I suppose to see savior like virtue? LOL

How do you think people get elected....is it not making deals with the people that run the system?

The exodus or creation of a new civil society must come from the outside/grassroots

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 168789
Ohio needs to file suit against the RR and those who own them--Blackrock, Vanguard, Chase et al for all clean up costs, medical bills, remediation, continued testing and anything else.

Latest posts

Top Bottom