Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I constantly skip videos ITT. I get it. Watch this one. :ROFLMAO:
I always wish shitbags like this confront me but they never do. I find that if you give off certain vibes at certain times you can fight off these demons with a spiritual forcefield. I am not even fucking around. Now, i did have two shitbag rentacops accost me at the mall for not wearing a mask. Let's just say they went to their defensive posture quickly. Now the shield maiden makes me walk into the mall stores with her. I hae things to say to the little punks to this day at that mall. Screw'em. SKOL!

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I always wish shitbags like this confront me but they never do. I find that if you give off certain vibes at certain times you can fight off these demons with a spiritual forcefield. I am not even fucking around. Now, i did have two shitbag rentacops accost me at the mall for not wearing a mask. Let's just say they went to their defensive posture quickly. Now the shield maiden makes me walk into the mall stores with her. I hae things to say to the little punks to this day at that mall. Screw'em. SKOL!

I'm with you, brother. I'm pretty sure most of us ITT have I Dare You tattooed on our foreheads.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Hey @FreeMiner, Remember we were talking about ww2 guys a few days ago? I was watching some more videos on the dday drop by the rangers and found a story of 30 rangers fighting 200 Ukrainian nazi's in France. I just about shit myself. They said they were drafted to Germany from Urkainian nazi party. That is the first time I've ever heard that and It was wild on the timing.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom