Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
330838962_2244156782445339_5358094195566927134_n.jpg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^yeah, that's how you get a peaceful withdraw and negotiations^^

^^good job @Viking ^^

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

^^yeah, that's how you get a peaceful withdraw and negotiations^^

^^good job @Viking ^^
Its like she is weeks or months behind

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
When you respect your followers, that respect flows back to you. That has been my experience. The people who follow you are smart. They easily separate truths from lies and reality from propaganda. They also know when you respect them with humility, truths and facts. Use a billion words, if you want, the people always see through you!

As someone who sits in the back of the room @WhiteHouse, who doesn't get called on by
@PressSec and who is always barred from attending President @JoeBiden
press briefings, I gain a lot of wisdom as well. That's why I never become bitter, never become petty, never get discouraged, never doubt my value, never take anything personal.

I first gain the benefit of observing, of remaining silent, of noticing many things. You see, when people get called on all the time, when they believe they are more successful than others, and are earning hundreds of thousands of dollars, they sometimes become grandiose. They rarely greet people they believe are below them, they don't pay attention to those who never get called on, they love the sound of their voice and the appearance of their faces on television.

On social media, they believe people should follow them because they appear on television or are famous. They no longer engage with them, they don't also ask for their opinion to learn from them.

They have become entitled , disconnected from reality. When they tweet, very few people engage with their content. If they lose their big job, no one remembers them. The back row reporter doesn't behave that way. They believe they are entitled to nothing, should continue to have conversations with the real people rather than the Senators and politicians in DC. When the little guy posts their content for the benefit of humanity and country and his followers for comments, they respond, and everyone gains!

I want to get my questions answered. I need to attend all events like everyone else, but while I am being discriminated against, I continue to try while becoming a better human being! May God help us!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom