Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
7 National Championships in football, you trans loving third world shithole living, friend of mine!

oh-is-that-all-liam-scott-edwards.gif

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Biden got some evil mother fuckers planning how to get this shit around Congress, as well as Federal, and State laws.

Biden Admin Negotiates Deal to Give WHO Authority Over US Pandemic Policies​

New international health accord avoids necessary Senate approval

Epoch Times

The Biden administration is preparing to sign up the United States to a “legally binding” accord with the World Health Organization (WHO) that would give this Geneva-based UN subsidiary the authority to dictate America’s policies during a pandemic.

Despite widespread criticism of the WHO’s response to the COVID pandemic, U.S. Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Xavier Becerra joined with WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus in September 2022 to announce “the U.S.-WHO Strategic Dialogue.” Together, they developed a “platform to maximize the longstanding U.S. government-WHO partnership, and to protect and promote the health of all people around the globe, including the American people.”

These discussions and others spawned the “zero draft” (pdf) of a pandemic treaty, published on Feb. 1, which now seeks ratification by all 194 WHO member states. A meeting of the WHO’s Intergovernmental Negotiating Body (INB) is scheduled for Feb. 27 to work out the final terms, which all members will then sign.

Written under the banner of “the world together equitably,” the zero draft grants the WHO the power to declare and manage a global pandemic emergency. Once a health emergency is declared, all signatories, including the United States, would submit to the authority of the WHO regarding treatments, government regulations such as lockdowns and vaccine mandates, global supply chains, and monitoring and surveillance of populations.

Circumventing America’s Constitution

A key question surrounding the accord is whether the Biden administration can bind America to treaties and agreements without the consent of the U.S. Senate, which is required under the Constitution. The zero drafts concedes that, per international law, treaties between countries must be ratified by national legislatures, thus respecting the right of their citizens to consent. However, the draft also includes a clause that the accord will go into effect on a “provisional” basis, as soon as it is signed by delegates to the WHO, and therefore it will be legally binding on members without being ratified by legislatures.

“Whoever drafted this clause knew as much about U.S. constitutional law and international law as I did, and deliberately drafted it to circumvent the power of the Senate to give its advice and consent to treaties, to provisionally bring it into force immediately upon signature,” Boyle said. In addition, “the Biden administration will take the position that this is an international executive agreement that the president can conclude of his own accord without approval by Congress, and is binding on the United States of America, including all state and local democratically elected officials, governors, attorney generals and health officials.”

There are several U.S. Supreme Court decisions that may support the Biden administration in this. They include the State of Missouri v. Holland, in which the Supreme Court ruled that treaties supersede state laws. Other decisions, such as United States v. Belmont, ruled that executive agreements without Senate consent can be legally binding, with the force of treaties.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I had such hope when he was elected but it was soon destroyed. Turns out that just being a smart good man is no match for the swamp or the DC Dem machine.

As shitty of a president as he was he was a good human being. I know several people habitat for humanity has helped. Hope he goes out peacefully

*ducks*

inFredible

Elite
Never a fan. With that said, I hope his last days are painless and filled with peace.
May have been one of the weakest and worst policy presidents of all time, interest rates under Carter crushed many people. Fuck his policies and impact they had on the country. That being said everything About him says he is an incredibly caring and good person, maybe just another rube who get run over by the swamp, or just a good heart but an incompetent politician.

FreeMiner

Legendary

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
May have been one of the weakest and worst policy presidents of all time, interest rates under Carter crushed many people. Fuck his policies and impact they had on the country. That being said everything About him says he is an incredibly caring and good person, maybe just another rube who get run over by the swamp, or just a good heart but an incompetent politician.

Did his praise and mourning of Yasser Arafat say he was a caring and good person? People are fooled by his southern hospitality persona and his Habitat charity.

He was a fraud who supported the globalists with most of his post-presidency. He worried about election integrity all over the world, then bent backwards to insist that the 2020 election was on the up and up.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Can someone please clarify something on this for me? Is this saying that Biden in using US pension fund monies to fund Ukrainian pension funds? Or is it "merely" our tax dollars that are funding their pensions?
It’s not from the US Pension fund.
You could loosely say Tax Dollars.. but since the amount of tax dollars collected is independent from amount the govt spends I would say US citizens now and the future are going to be fucked. It could be thru inflation, collapse of the USD, and future generations. It’s not obvious. Think about the huns and butter policy from the 60s. Eventually Nixon had to break the gold back dollar contract we had with the rest of the world… 52 years later two person working families can barely afford a home. Read confessions of a economic hit man to see how were being screwed.
Oops got me going down a hole… anyway FJB.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Now I’m no big fan of Carter and used to think this way about interest rates until I started reading up on the Fed reserve. Now I agree Carter did back Volker’s decision to squash inflation no matter the costs, but they had a decade of messy inflation and Volker now judged favorable with time especially with the inflation of the past few years. We have benefited from this for 40 years.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Now I’m no big fan of Carter and used to think this way about interest rates until I started reading up on the Fed reserve. Now I agree Carter did back Volker’s decision to squash inflation no matter the costs, but they had a decade of messy inflation and Volker now judged favorable with time especially with the inflation of the past few years. We have benefited from this for 40 years.
Carter inherited a world still coming off Vietnam & a decoupling from the gold standard. A squish not ready for prime time for sure & a massive failure when preceding/compared to Reagan. A good man just not a good leader.

Don’t get me wrong about Reagan. While he ushered in a massive recovery in American pride & delivered the demise of the USSR he also ushered in the economic system of deficit spending that’s gone haywire since

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom