Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^be careful out there^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
When a liberal comes into for auto repair

332117572_525970056334691_8150262935649651427_n.jpg

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
What is crazy about this Pfizer vaccine study is that I know one of the Pfizer ladies that is working on this vaccine. Her name is Lindsey, she did competitive dance with my daughter. I told her you cannot vaccinate an illness that has over 100 strains in the US alone, and over 300 worldwide.

Hell, most Lyme advocate groups lie to all of us with the disease. They claim it is all bacterial. This is a huge lie, it is viral, bacterial, fungal and parasitic. It is the perfect storm of an illness. I am so blessed just to get to 80% of where I was prior to becoming chronically ill.
If they ever launch a vaccine for Lyme again (first one was Lymerix, that gave people the disease), do not take it, and tell everyone you know not to take it as well.
Interesting. Found out yesterday my BIL took the 1st of 2 Shingrex Jabs. He felt lethargic, sore and weak for about a month afterwards. Said he will not go back for the 2nd dose.

You have to question this when their own commercials disclose that taking these jabs increase the potential for Guillain-Barre. I'm guessing the incidents of GB is much higher than what they say.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
How the left discriminates and gets away with it, probably using WHITE money as well.
After careful consideration, we have decided to expand both the number of organizations being supported by this grant funding, as well as the eligibility criteria for those seeking an award."

Expand? Why not just cancel this idiocy?

Liberals never abandon their mantra when called out. They simply issue a statement like this and continue the program out of eyesight.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Besides looting for food, Veterinarian buildings will be looted for their Panacur.

‘Merica
At least there was no construction on 35 south of Waxahachie to Salado.

Apparently it was a meteor above McAllen, Texas. A San Antonio newspaper said it was 2 feet diameter and weighed 1,000 pounds. How did they know this since it hasn't been found yet? For meteor hunters something that size would be worth a fortune.

https://dallasexpress.com/state/met...=+vaqKfzin7PtN7eBIOgqbOPoPnNyWnEL0fNdoPIzHHs=

Re: Avocados From Mexico. Interesting. The US imports 99% of its avocados. Most avocado trees produce one crop a year. However, the state in Mexico where these are grown is unique as the soil allows for 4 crops per year.

https://dallasexpress.com/profiles/...=+vaqKfzin7PtN7eBIOgqbOPoPnNyWnEL0fNdoPIzHHs=

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom