Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
The worst part is the nerves firing every 5-10 seconds all day and all night. I have found no other nerve issue that resembles shingles. After a day or two it's off to the MD before the rash appears. Gabapentin to the rescue.
Had some oxy left over from a previous knee surgery. That helped quite a lot. Heard marijuana is good too.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

Lol, Dinesh still thinks 9/11, was done by terrorists from outside of the country, and not our government!

FreeMiner

Legendary
For us it was mandatory that they not fight. We never said - That's what siblings do. We didn’t react to disagreement… but verbal or threatened physical action was never tolerated. Our mantra was unified - If we cannot trust you internally/at home, we will not trust you externally/at your friends home. Can’t get along with your siblings? Being disrespectful to one of our children? Not a chance you can go to “X’s” party, swimming, sleepover.

They grasped early on that we would not budge and we explained to them why - these “friends” are acquaintances almost always. Perhaps one or two will stay in your life. If you are blessed with true friendship. Your siblings? These are your friends for life. Love each other and respect each other.

I’d like to think now that they are 27, 25, 22, 20 that those decisions had impact in their relationship today.
Wisdom

FreeMiner

Legendary

New one on WAR247.com It is in Greek but auto translates.
80,000 Russians swarm Bakhmut. Biggest battle since WW2
Ukranazi's trying to pull out of the Russian Meatgrinder

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
I got shingles a few years back. Sucked, but I treated with natural remedies and was fine and clear in just over a week.
I took the valtrex and it made me feel even worse. My body developed an aversion to the pills in about three days. I couldn’t make myself swallow the pill.

But then I got some topical stuff and felt better a few days later.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I took the valtrex and it made me feel even worse. My body developed an aversion to the pills in about three days. I couldn’t make myself swallow the pill.

But then I got some topical stuff and felt better a few days later.
Took Valtrex with no issues. Just shows that not all medicines fit everyone. Did you hear that Pfizer?

FreeMiner

Legendary
774513_cmlc7wd1c7luk1n_full.jpeg

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
You have no idea what you are talking about. Simple minded projections on others. You have no idea what you accuse.
The accusation is that you support and rely upon an institution (GOP) that has no interest in solving the problems suffocating life in this country

WeycoDawg

King of the SEC
Founder
😄 No. But Snowden is a huge part of the Q story. Would be damned interesting to know more about Q tracking Snowden from Russia, to China, to . . .
I just laugh at everything you say now. I don’t believe it at all. It sounded interesting in the beginning but it’s blind faith. You need to change your name to “Just 2 more weeks”. You are probably a good dude but this waiting on the tooth fairy shit to solve our problems is unproductive. We will not get anywhere until our masses who bury their heads in the sand wake up.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

Col Mac goes in deep on this one. He seems to agree Bahkmut is gone. He thinks the greater Russia offensive starts as soon as a couple strongholds are taken out. Russia has poured more troops into the East and South so it's getting close.

Nato is pushing back tank deliveries. Ukr will only get about 20 tanks in the next couple of months. the rest have so much work or so little ammo that they won't arrive until late '23 or '24.

FreeMiner

Legendary

Col Mac goes in deep on this one. He seems to agree Bahkmut is gone. He thinks the greater Russia offensive starts as soon as a couple strongholds are taken out. Russia has poured more troops into the East and South so it's getting close.

Nato is pushing back tank deliveries. Ukr will only get about 20 tanks in the next couple of months. the rest have so much work or so little ammo that they won't arrive until late '23 or '24.

Read today that Russia now has 80,000 Troops in Bakhmut alone. Big push is on.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Top Bottom