Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Yes. Reduce women to the equivalent of pin worms.

Fuck that.

And women do not 'produce' eggs. We're not frigging chickens. We are born with every egg our bodies will release. There's that cool thing called biological fact...again. Believe the science.

I am not a menstruater. I'm not a birthing person. I'm not an egg producer.

I'm a woman and a mother.

Nobody thinks you’ll be what Bama has been. You’re more like Clempson. You’re here for a minute and now you’ll fade.

Plus, Daddy is coming… and history shows we always win.

They still haven’t figured that out. They garner very little respect still for the most part. No one talks about them, no one particularly interested in them. They so badly still want to be the Gold standard like Bama and be considered King but they never will. Sad. They are more like Clemson than you know. Check out the SEC East the past few years and the records of those teams in it. I It’s been one of the worst conferences in football, and the schedule is easier next year. Helps staying healthy and winning if you play no one weekly. That’s not to say they haven’t been a strong team because they have. CFB has been the weakest it’s ever been the past 25 years the past two or three seasons as a whole. Not sure many would disagree.

Name one or two really really good teams they’ve beaten the past 3 years.

Last edited:

WeycoDawg

King of the SEC
Founder
They still haven’t figured that out. They garner very little respect still for the most part. No one talks about them, no one particularly interested in them. They so badly still want to be Bama and be considered King but they never will. Sad. They are more like Clemson than you know. Check out the SEC East the past few years and the records of those teams in it. I It’s been one of the worst conferences in football, and the schedule is easier next year. Helps staying healthy and winning if you play no one weekly. That’s not to say they haven’t been a strong team because they have. CFB has been the weakest it’s ever been the past 25 years the past two or three seasons as a whole. Not sure many would disagree.

Ha! Didn’t Bama essentially get eliminated by losing to Tennessee from the East this year. While the Dawgs went 15-0 with a former walk-on QB. When did Bama ever go 15-0. We were 7-0 against ranked teams this year and had a tougher schedule doofus while y’all were supposed to have the top 2 players. Kirby train is just getting started!

Ha! Didn’t Bama essentially get eliminated by losing to Tennessee from the East this year. While the Dawgs went 15-0 with a former walk-on QB. When did Bama ever go 15-0. We were 7-0 against ranked teams this year and had a tougher schedule doofus while y’all were supposed to have the top 2 players. Kirby train is just getting started!

No they got eliminated by a not good LSU team. Bama did have the top 2 players, unfortunately the rest of the team wasn’t very good. Same as last year except they had two really good WR. Super tough schedule last year. Was the it the 3 loss Oregon team or the 4 loss LSU team that you were most impressed with beating. UT who gave up 42pts per game and hasn’t been good in 20 years? Going 15-0 is an impressive feat regardless of how many bad teams are on the schedule so we are in agreement there. And I’m not saying Alabama is better team. They fielded two of their worst teams in Nick Saban era the past two seasons maybe outside of 2007 and 2014

Pineapple

Legendary
They still haven’t figured that out. They garner very little respect still for the most part. No one talks about them, no one particularly interested in them. They so badly still want to be the Gold standard like Bama and be considered King but they never will. Sad. They are more like Clemson than you know. Check out the SEC East the past few years and the records of those teams in it. I It’s been one of the worst conferences in football, and the schedule is easier next year. Helps staying healthy and winning if you play no one weekly. That’s not to say they haven’t been a strong team because they have. CFB has been the weakest it’s ever been the past 25 years the past two or three seasons as a whole. Not sure many would disagree.

They haven’t. It’s really sad how folks buy the “SEC” myth. It’s one or two teams. They play easy schedules - 3 super weak teams and a bye. It’s comical.

Vandy too and Georgia Tech. So really 5 shit teams and a bye.

OU is going to run the SEC.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder

Lmao. 2020 Covid season was the best season ever with the all SEC scheduling.

Of course Alabama went undefeated for Saban's 6th title at Alabama

Rhythmic slapping in the SECCG after that baby soft schedule Georgia plays this year

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
They haven’t. It’s really sad how folks buy the “SEC” myth. It’s one or two teams. They play easy schedules - 3 super weak teams and a bye. It’s comical.

Georgia was forced to cancel a game with Oklahoma in 2023 then again in 2024 because they are coming tk sec

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder

Zero chance OU runs the sec

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder

Lol yeah OU wouldn’t get by GT. Damn the SEC is going to be insufferable with OU fans and Tejas trying to ruin a third league.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
e04e616dbb033415e8e6389adcdb5380_500x0.png

Ukraine is slated to be the largest test lab for globalist takeover tools such as digital ID, central bank digital currency, a social credit system & even an AI-aided judicial system. U.S. citizens are helping to pay for the implementation of this Orwellian techno-dystopia, which as of October 20, 2022, had surpassed $98 billion Ukraine is also a “testbed for Western weapons & battlefield innovation”

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^this quote is about right "In fact, she was part of my holy trinity of sex symbols, that also includes Angie Dickinson and Pam Grier."

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
Perhaps, but the fact is we can't outcheat them. They've already shown they don't care how absurd the cheating is, how bad it looks, they'll do it and no one will stop them. Until we find a way around that, elections are just orchestrated events as predetermined as pro wrestling matches.
I believe like everything else that he brings attention to. He wants to sign a spotlight on this method for the normal out there to see that don’t even realize that the left has been doing this. The media will report on it. Everybody will start raising hell about it and then we’ll have to go. We need to get rid of it all together. I don’t know, seems like a thought.

Top Bottom