Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
I just laugh at everything you say now. I don’t believe it at all. It sounded interesting in the beginning but it’s blind faith. You need to change your name to “Just 2 more weeks”. You are probably a good dude but this waiting on the tooth fairy shit to solve our problems is unproductive. We will not get anywhere until our masses who bury their heads in the sand wake up.
What the fuck makes you think I need Q to do anything for me? I’m just fine. Q just helped me understand what we are facing and why. But I make my own way. I’m not waiting for shit from anyone else.

WeycoDawg

King of the SEC
Founder
What the fuck makes you think I need Q to do anything for me? I’m just fine. Q just helped me understand what we are facing and why. But I make my own way. I’m not waiting for shit from anyone else.
That’s where you lose me. I didn’t need the tooth fairy to help me understand this mess. But I ain’t mad at ya. Tooth fairy has a better chance of fixing this than the masses waking up I’m afraid. I still do my part to try to open folks minds. Keep doing you.

FreeMiner

Legendary

Of all the badasses in ww2... these guys might of been the baddest.

This is my cousin Carl. This was his 1st picture home to his Mom.
He is 17, he just completed training for the First Special Forces or the Devils Brigade. His nick name was "Tiny". He bullshitted his way in,
In Helena Montana.
He was then shipped into Italy and they were thrown against the best Hiter had dug into the Italian Alps.
He was wounded there several times. He left Italy as a Sgt. Earned his stripes on the battle field.
He fought the Italian Campaign. Then they got pulled back to England. And went into France on D Day behind enemy lines.
The First Special Forces Fought in Europe until there were not enough of them left. very high casualty rate as they were the spear point always.
The remnants were rolled into Parachute Regiments and he fought in Europe until the end of the WW2. He was a Sgt Major by this time.
At the end of the war he stayed in, he was young.
He stayed in and fought all through Korea till the end. Then left the service.
The original Bad Asses.
Carl.PNG

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder

Col Mac goes in deep on this one. He seems to agree Bahkmut is gone. He thinks the greater Russia offensive starts as soon as a couple strongholds are taken out. Russia has poured more troops into the East and South so it's getting close.

Nato is pushing back tank deliveries. Ukr will only get about 20 tanks in the next couple of months. the rest have so much work or so little ammo that they won't arrive until late '23 or '24.

Let's prioritize what the school 5 minutes down the road is teaching American children

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Just drop the whole deal ace....no one is on board

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
The SEC playboy from the 90's had my buddies sister in it. She looked wayyyy better in the mag than in real life. Nobody hit on her in real life but after the mag came out we were all looking at her different. He fucking hated it.

OIP.EF7GlV-4MuEzigBglr9PlQHaHa
Please utilize the spoiler feature to deliver better info (pics).

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
That’s where you lose me. I didn’t need the tooth fairy to help me understand this mess. But I ain’t mad at ya. Tooth fairy has a better chance of fixing this than the masses waking up I’m afraid. I still do my part to try to open folks minds. Keep doing you.
That’s fine and all, but you are a fucking liar if you claim to have known everything Q told/taught us.

Holly Bomber

Poster
This is my cousin Carl. This was his 1st picture home to his Mom.
He is 17, he just completed training for the First Special Forces or the Devils Brigade. His nick name was "Tiny". He bullshitted his way in,
In Helena Montana.
He was then shipped into Italy and they were thrown against the best Hiter had dug into the Italian Alps.
He was wounded there several times. He left Italy as a Sgt. Earned his stripes on the battle field.
He fought the Italian Campaign. Then they got pulled back to England. And went into France on D Day behind enemy lines.
The First Special Forces Fought in Europe until there were not enough of them left. very high casualty rate as they were the spear point always.
The remnants were rolled into Parachute Regiments and he fought in Europe until the end of the WW2. He was a Sgt Major by this time.
At the end of the war he stayed in, he was young.
He stayed in and fought all through Korea till the end. Then left the service.
The original Bad Asses.
View attachment 168418
That is badass!

What is the USA Canada patch?

FreeMiner

Legendary
That is badass!

What is the USA Canada patch?
They were the original Special Forces. The patch shows that this is a combined Canadian and American Brigade. They were bloodied fighting Hitlers elite troops in the Italian Alps. They had to climb mountains to attack the Germans.
They terrified the Germans because they would infiltrate their camps and towns they held and silently cut everyone's throats leaving 1 or 2 to spread terror. The Germans started calling them the Black Devils.
I did occasionally get to communicate with his daughter. Tiny was his nickname because he was like a slab of beef. You just did not mess with him, he liked to fight and could take the pain. When he would get wounded and they would try and hold him as soon as he could he would get up and leave the field hospital over objections and just grab his weapon and go back to his men.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Scottish PM resigns. Much like Ardhern of NZ.
Wonder if some of these donkeys are being informed they are liable because of forced injections, forced lockdowns and forced isolation. They are reporting 60% of teens want to commit suicide because of metal illness over the covid policies.
May they all ROT IN HELL
She got humiliated when forced to defend (and failed because science and fact) her position on gender identity after the uproar that a suddenly transwoman, who had been convicted for raping 2 women, was going to be imprisoned in the women's prison. (That was finally overturned. Dude will be going to the male prison)

Top Bottom