Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

We've seen this movie before -

p24917_p_v12_an.jpg

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
e04e616dbb033415e8e6389adcdb5380_500x0.png

Ukraine is slated to be the largest test lab for globalist takeover tools such as digital ID, central bank digital currency, a social credit system & even an AI-aided judicial system. U.S. citizens are helping to pay for the implementation of this Orwellian techno-dystopia, which as of October 20, 2022, had surpassed $98 billion Ukraine is also a “testbed for Western weapons & battlefield innovation”

Come On Putin "Light That Bitch Up & Burn It Down"

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Crazy. We too have three girls and “Hunter”. When H was in 8th grade they played the girls varsity basketball team. His big sister was 6’3” and D1 volleyball player. She wore his ass out. Purposefully of course.

Now? He’s a seminary student and destroys her… even at volleyball.

But, like you, our 4 are amazingly close. They have a Sunday night Group FaceTime and it’s amazing to my wife and me.
I love you more now. Its amazing what a loving 2 parent home produces

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
8bcb4c9f44b0cdc3537263f3769ebe39.jpg

no shit covers this

still breastfeeding

blob

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
What the fuck makes you think I need Q to do anything for me? I’m just fine. Q just helped me understand what we are facing and why. But I make my own way. I’m not waiting for shit from anyone else.
Yea what an out of touch bizarre post that was. Im pretty sure Q was on point with everything. Look at everything that has went on and what is going on. Bc the parties responsible deny it as we watch with our own eyes doesnt mean crap. What it tells me is that dude was hoping somebody would tell him what to do and think next.

Top Bottom