Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Wow - Talk About a Valentine's Day Gone Bad

And I Thought The Latinas Were A Little Crazy

Fo9tfKdXoAEHvWe

Fo9tfKqWYAAQHyq

scooby-doo-thats-my-fetish.gif

Crazy. We too have three girls and “Hunter”. When H was in 8th grade they played the girls varsity basketball team. His big sister was 6’3” and D1 volleyball player. She wore his ass out. Purposefully of course.

Now? He’s a seminary student and destroys her… even at volleyball.

But, like you, our 4 are amazingly close. They have a Sunday night Group FaceTime and it’s amazing to my wife and me.

I hope my kids remain close like that when they are older

Pineapple

Legendary
I hope my kids remain close like that when they are older
For us it was mandatory that they not fight. We never said - That's what siblings do. We didn’t react to disagreement… but verbal or threatened physical action was never tolerated. Our mantra was unified - If we cannot trust you internally/at home, we will not trust you externally/at your friends home. Can’t get along with your siblings? Being disrespectful to one of our children? Not a chance you can go to “X’s” party, swimming, sleepover.

They grasped early on that we would not budge and we explained to them why - these “friends” are acquaintances almost always. Perhaps one or two will stay in your life. If you are blessed with true friendship. Your siblings? These are your friends for life. Love each other and respect each other.

I’d like to think now that they are 27, 25, 22, 20 that those decisions had impact in their relationship today.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Every conservative alive should support the heck out of this. They have no chance on a level playing field against conservatives. The again elections are crap and they may have always been that way.

Perhaps, but the fact is we can't outcheat them. They've already shown they don't care how absurd the cheating is, how bad it looks, they'll do it and no one will stop them. Until we find a way around that, elections are just orchestrated events as predetermined as pro wrestling matches.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Perhaps, but the fact is we can't outcheat them. They've already shown they don't care how absurd the cheating is, how bad it looks, they'll do it and no one will stop them. Until we find a way around that, elections are just orchestrated events as predetermined as pro wrestling matches.
Yeah, that is why I included the second part of my post. It's all rigged IMO

Top Bottom