Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Wouldn't think MJ smuggling would be that big of a deal down south anymore as there are so many legal sources within the States now.

Years ago there was supposedly a bee company close to here that would travel to California to pollinate crops out there. They'd spend a few months there & load up at the dispensaries. On the way back their trucks would be loaded down with their bee boxes, with a few of the very center ones full of buds.

I mean who the hell wants to stop & search a truck load of live bee boxes?

There are bee keepers that make good money doing this seasonally in the US for certain areas. Not pot related.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Oh Yea -

Feliz San Valentin!

Tengo Amor Para Todos ITT (No Maricon)

Skol Tus Hijos De Putas!

Y

Chicas Bonitas

Viva LAC! Viva La Republica! Viva Colombia!

Translated

Happy Valentine's

I Love You All ITT (No Homo)

Skol You Son of a Bitches

And

Pretty Girls

Long Live LAC! Long Live The Republic!
Long Live Colombia!

@MortgageHorn 😘
A belated right back at ya mortgagehorn. Or should I say the pulse of our little community....

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I see a few people have chimed in on what I wrote here. Thank you all for your input.

For those that disagree with me, I get it. I have been wildly mistreated over the past few years as I'm sure a few others have. I would hardly call it a sacrifice. My great-great grandfather marched with Sherman - I doubt he'd call it that either.

I know there are many here who still hold out hope on The Plan. From my perspective, if we don't act like we are losing big, we will be in deep shit it if turns out we are. We cannot and should not count on any plans.

The only way this situation changes peacefully is if the other side sees the light, and steps in to defend us and the country. We can never win in a country that stays divided. To me that means sacrificing short term emotional satisfaction for a shot at the best long term gain possible. It means being the reasoned, level headed patriots that we are demanding they be.

One more thing that I didn't mention in my initial post - I'm also thinking of big ideas I can present that will facilitate the common ground I seek. I'm probably more left-leaning policy wise than most here, but here is an example:

- I am pro growth in government responsibility and control over our lives, but will never support an inch of said growth until the government shows that it's capable of what it's charged with now, capable of being trusted to work in our best interests, and capable of maintaining a sensible budget. We need them to be accountable for their actions, and we would be crazy to increase the scope of the government without demanding they are. -
Are you the guy that pooped on bread during covid and ate it?

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
The theory is that basically this was all planned out by Trump and the military in advance to humiliate the corrupt, break up the CIA and create a landing so that there is not too much chaos. If this is the case, then we are currently under military control and the insurrection act is in effect, and a bunch of people are playing their roles. It's so mind-blowingly far-fetched, that it's nearly impossible to believe. Yet comments from Pelosi's SS agent "Don't say a word," the fact that the Capitol is behind a wired fence, gov't around the world are quitting, and some of the info still being shared by anons give a tiny sliver of hope. Why all the build up, why all the q proofs, why all the people putting their reputations on the line, if there isn't a payoff?

I'll keep following for a few more weeks but after that my focus will be elsewhere. I just want to see Comey, Brennan, Clinton and Biden arrested, and would love to see Antifa, BLM and the CDC/NIH exposed for all their corruption. That's actually all I ever wanted. I knew Trump would carry through on all his other promises, and he did. Just drain the fucking swamp.
And Pelosi schift Obama All the players in the corruption. I don't understand the military being in charge. Is it milly? Everything is being exposed and its there for all to see. What do people want and expect?

UGAmp

Poster

Now we’re really down the rabbit hole, but regardless, certainly an interesting theory.

The lady talking in the video is “Tore Says”. She claims she is Q. My sister has followed her for several years after she was in a documentary. She says she worked for the CIA in high school like the tv show Alias.

I frankly think she is absolutely bonkers. But she does say she’s seen Michelle Obama’s birth certificate proving she is actually a he. I look at her telegram every now and then just to see what she is saying but I’d take anything she says with a boulder of salt. She said we weren’t even going to have elections in 2022 because of “something that was going to happen” even though she herself was running for SOS in Ohio. I’ve always wondered if anyone else on this board follows her. She has way fewer followers than the other Q enthusiasts on telegram. I just don’t buy what she is selling.

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

This will work out well

2e5ae944ab4711780fa04fa0fe8ba40a.jpg

Don't believe all, but will buy many or most

dce1b52eb227f4da42f62b324894ce63.jpg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Top Bottom