Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Re: Pistol brace. OK, all you lawbreakers cut off your other hand.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
@MortgageHorn Coined a Term for the Hot Ones on These Meds

"Prozac Princesses"

Any time I date a girl early on I tell her I have to take a leak.

I look thru her bathroom and if she's on any of this poison she's down-graded to just a girl DTF & you don't get into a relationship with her.

You'll end up like the guy in the above post - "Dickless and Headless"

The Dating Advice is Free - What You Do or Don't Do With It May Cost You ;)

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
^^has the woke bullshit been registered by corporations^^

Freaks, just a bunch of freaks
China does control all the Lithium after the US ran away from Afghanistan.

Has anyone heard any reporting about the carnage being perpetrated by the Taliban since we abandoned the people of Afghanistan?

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Presumably, you're not the problem....let's vote gop guy and blindly support warp speed don is the solution

You are a sage

And it's honor to be here with you

Sweetheart.....spoiler alert.....the r vs d deal is........please sit down......fake and preposterous

please donate to kari lake's election fraud fund for justice! I'm sure @TheRealJohnCooper will match your tithe!
You have no idea what you are talking about. Simple minded projections on others. You have no idea what you accuse.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Scottish PM resigns. Much like Ardhern of NZ.
Wonder if some of these donkeys are being informed they are liable because of forced injections, forced lockdowns and forced isolation. They are reporting 60% of teens want to commit suicide because of metal illness over the covid policies.
May they all ROT IN HELL

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
I'll have to admit these little amigos down here are quite clever...

Never liked Watermelon, but heading to the store now before they run out...

Wouldn't think MJ smuggling would be that big of a deal down south anymore as there are so many legal sources within the States now.

Years ago there was supposedly a bee company close to here that would travel to California to pollinate crops out there. They'd spend a few months there & load up at the dispensaries. On the way back their trucks would be loaded down with their bee boxes, with a few of the very center ones full of buds.

I mean who the hell wants to stop & search a truck load of live bee boxes?

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Scottish PM resigns. Much like Ardhern of NZ.
Wonder if some of these donkeys are being informed they are liable because of forced injections, forced lockdowns and forced isolation. They are reporting 60% of teens want to commit suicide because of metal illness over the covid policies.
May they all ROT IN HELL
By the looks of England, they are replacing them with even worse stooges.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
More about the bill to ban males from competing in female sports in Texas.

It would apply to all educational entities. It would allow an aggrieved party denied the right to participate the ability to file suit. It would remove sovereign immunity, official immunity and qualified immunity from schools or employees who promote this shit. Meaning students could sue the institution as well as the principal, superintendent, teacher or anyone else individually for denying them the right to participate with others of their same sex or having the opposite sex compete against them. Or use the same locker rooms. This is a good change in the law as it prohibits the employee from using taxpayer money to defend themselves. And, the losing party must pay the expenses of the prevailing party. If passed, this shit will stop almost immediately. One thinks twice when they have to use their money to defend their wokeness.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^this twat still around?^^

Top Bottom