Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Maxina/Maximiss/Max iPad..

Max.

Ahem. Do any of you who have daughters want to see them square up?Do you want to watch a girl try to line up against him? How does anybody think it would be fair?(Not that he would because he would be horrified at hitting a girl).

His older sister went D1. She was nationally ranked. She was the A 10 rookie. She worked. It's not like he doesn't have respect for all athletes and what it takes. He watched and learned from his sister. But he sure as hell knows women are not athletic 'equals' to men.

Because..reality and science (specifically biology) It's just not the same. It will never be the same. He's bigger and stronger. Because he's a male.

(You can go through my yt and see his sister's videos. She trained and worked as hard as he ever did.)

Last edited:

FreeMiner

Legendary
Maxina/Maximiss/Max iPad..

Max.

Ahem. Do any of you who have daughters want to see them square up?Do you want to watch a girl try to line up against him? How does anybody think it would be fair?(Not that he would because he would be horrified at hitting a girl).

His older sister went D1. It's not like he doesn't have respect for all athletes and what it takes. But he sure as hell knows girls are not athletic 'equals'.

Because..reality It's just not the same. It will never be the same. He's bigger and stronger. Because he's a male.

(You can go through my yt and see his sister's videos. She trained just as hard as he ever did.)

He has a good Momma. That is why he respects women

FreeMiner

Legendary
Public Display of The Gross Incompetence of US and NATO Military Leaders

The audacity of these two failed military leaders to pretend they are qualified to offer advice to Ukraine on how to fight a first world military when their own dismal military records show they failed to defeat a bunch of goat herders and tribesmen that had no combat air, no helicopters and no artillery is the definition of chutzpah. It would be funny were it not for the slaughter underway in Ukraine.

v=zxFmfoeld4k&embeds_euri=https%3A%2F%2Fsonar21.com%2F&feature=emb_imp_woyt

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
He has a good Momma. That is why he respects women
Well, and his 3 older sisters who wore his ass out on the daily. I'm only kinda kidding. They are all ridiculously close and I'm just starting to find out what went down over the years. ( I love adult kids 😂)

Max respects women, without compromising. He's a growing man. And he takes that very seriously. He looks to his dad and grandfather and how they live their lives.

Seriously...I'm very proud of all of my children. They're good humans. They all made it pretty easy. But goodness gracious...my boy. ❤️

Max will be the best husband ever....or a secluded monk. 😂

Last edited:

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Fo-1wT-aQAAbmqz

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Belezabro

Elite
Heading to Galveston Island in a few minutes for Mardi Gras Junior. These dudes, Ghostland Observatory, are playing an outdoor stage on The Strand tonight. I've seen them a few times in ATX and they can bring it. Very unique sound. Cheers and make it a great Saturday, Patriots!

Used to watch Austin City Limits religiously. Haven't seen it in years though. This is good. I'll have to check out this band further.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^move along, nothing to see here^^

^^like he's been in a grocery store the last 40 years^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^has the woke bullshit been registered by corporations^^

Freaks, just a bunch of freaks

Top Bottom