Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
In addition to the Lysine supplement that I mentioned, I also did the following. For the areas of my body that got the blisters, I mixed some tea tree oil in with calamine lotion, and rubbed it on the affected areas.

I'll see if I can find some of the other links that I had save previously.
Tea Tree Oil is a potent anti-viral. Has to be diluted as it's quite powerful in concentrated form. Similar to Oil of Oregano.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Some doctors are using thus stuff in vax injured people. I know the NAC specifically. Pierre Kory and others are really out there trying to help people recover from this poisoning. SKOL!
I have gotten most of my immediate family who took the Jab to start taking many of these: NAC, L-cysteine, Quercetin. It help rids the body of spike proteins from the Jab. Thus far, they still get Wuhan but nothing more. I take it in the event it is true the Jabbed can pass on the Jab consequences in the air.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
dougwilliams.jpg
And I was a skins fan back then. I was anti racist wayyyy before I was racist.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Louisville has some of the best tap water in America. We don't get our water directly from the river but from wells 1000's of feet below the river. The water is filtered though thousand of feet of gravel and sand and ends up pretty damn clean. I'm guessing this poison wouldn't get filtered by that and may end up making those wells poisoned for centuries? It does seem awkward that we have this happen now.
Filters don’t break the chemical bonds that are happening with this chemical cloud and water(vapor)

Top Bottom