Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Just poured my first one of the day

cheers-gif-4.gif

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Last edited:

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Ukrainian Minister of Defense Oleksii Reznikov said in a recent interview with a French TV network that Russia is preparing to throw 300,000 to 500,000 soldiers into battle in the coming weeks.

Although the new recruits are believed to be poorly trained and equipped, they have a significant superiority in numbers on their side — a crude tactic that has succeeded in stalling Ukraine’s counteroffensive, albeit at a colossal cost in lives.

Close to 200,000 Russian troops have been killed or wounded since the start of the war, the New York Times reported, citing US and other Western officials.

One thing I don't understand about math. If Russia only used 190,000 troops in the initial invasion and over 60,000 went home over last summer due to their contracts running out... How did 200,000 Russians become dead or wounded?

Also math... If throwing 500,000 new soldiers into the mix will give Russia superior #s... Where did all the Ukrainian soldiers go? They had 700,000 soldiers when the war started and are on their 7th mobilization... How do they not have more than 500,000?
U ever notice how there are few to no estimates of UKR losses?
This thing is a slaughter on both sides, but if you were to only get information from the usual suspects you’d think UKR was on the doorsteps of Moscow by now.

Pineapple

Legendary
FFS you’re about to be one of us start acting like it. You’re in for a treat when you come to the SEC I promise you.
Also, Stacey Dash is a Georgia fan

View attachment 167586
View attachment 167587
View attachment 167588
View attachment 167589
View attachment 167590
Look up SEC playboy sometime
Pretty… average for us.

One thing you gents need to understand. We will never, ever chant “SEC”. We couldn’t care less what you lesser schools do. OU and Texas are not going to suck the SEC tit.

1676153674211.jpeg

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
FFS you’re about to be one of us start acting like it. You’re in for a treat when you come to the SEC I promise you.
Also, Stacey Dash is a Georgia fan

View attachment 167586
View attachment 167587
View attachment 167588
View attachment 167589
View attachment 167590
Look up SEC playboy sometime
The SEC playboy from the 90's had my buddies sister in it. She looked wayyyy better in the mag than in real life. Nobody hit on her in real life but after the mag came out we were all looking at her different. He fucking hated it.

OIP.EF7GlV-4MuEzigBglr9PlQHaHa

sanction

Legendary
Founder
U ever notice how there are few to no estimates of UKR losses?
This thing is a slaughter on both sides, but if you were to only get information from the usual suspects you’d think UKR was on the doorsteps of Moscow by now.

According to CNN Ukraine has lost 20 soldiers and they have killed
2 million Russians.

Last edited:

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Anybody still think the Chinese really need pictures of our sovereign territory from a balloon? If anything they are a weapon system and I am not sure they are even Chinese. Something stinks. Considering our own government has been poisoning it's populace for years I have to consider our government is involved in whatever is really going on. JMHO SKOL!

Last edited:

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
He needs to get fully vaxxed

sanction

Legendary
Founder
I never sucked in my gut. I just put a kielbasa sausage in my undies and wore tight jeans.
My buddy was picking up Women on the beach all day.

I asked him what i needed to do. He said put a sweet potato in your
swimsuit so I did.

The girls ran from me all day so I finally asked what’s up?

He said you are supposed to put it in the front not the back dumbass.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
Anybody still think the Chinese really need pictures of our sovereign territory from a balloon? If anything they are a weapon system and I am not sure they are even Chinese. Something stinks. Considering our own government has been poisoning it's populace for years I have to consider our government is involved in whatever is really going on. JMHO SKOL!
Same thoughts here...I think the government and ”military” are just trying to regain some lost respect and set a narrative...Anything they shoot down we probably put there...

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Do you put that under your tongue like nitroglycerin or just a pinch between your cheek and gum?

When I worked for CBP many Jamaicans brought 2 liter glass coke bottles of homemade wine into the country. At the time 2 bottles of wine were allowed entry in Texas. We passed lots of people with those bottles for years. Then one day another inspector decided to test the wine since there was so much coming in. He found the wine was infused with THC and they were either taking a snort or two or putting drops on their cigarettes and smoking it.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
Right? Just go to Google maps and you can find just about anything.

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
How do you smoke that shit without killing yourself.

I was a pot head 30 years ago.
Do you put that under your tongue like nitroglycerin or just a pinch between your cheek and gum?

When I worked for CBP many Jamaicans brought 2 liter glass coke bottles of homemade wine into the country. At the time 2 bottles of wine were allowed entry in Texas. We passed lots of people with those bottles for years. Then one day another inspector decided to test the wine since there was so much coming in. He found the wine was infused with THC and they were either taking a snort or two or putting drops on their cigarettes and smoking it.

I vape it in a dab rig. I'm 51 and have been doing it for over 30 years (smoking bud before vaping and concentrates were a thing).

SoonerMD09

Elite
Off year. Lost our two top QBs. Offense/defense change.

Last year doesn’t matter. Your ass will be puckered when daddy comes to town!

One cool thing, when you visit Norman, we treat you like a guest. You’re welcome at our tailgates for free. Before and after. FSU fans found that out.

I’m sure we have some LSU idiots but the majority of people will welcome you.

Free food/beer and an ass whipping. That’s what you get in Norman.
mando-way-this-is-the-way.gif

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Just mapping out more potential land buys

Top Bottom