Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Y’all ever had venison meatloaf smoked over apple wood
for 3 hours with a jalepeno glaze on top

kermit-lotion.gif

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

No charges filed. Must have been a black student who assaulted her. Am I right or wrong?

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
It’s a cool place.
Grew up on the east side of South Dakota, totally opposites, black, dirt, cornfields, and pray for rain. Huron, South Dakota. Mayberry RFD, but cold as shit in the winter. My father pictured here was a recruiter for the army and travel, and do a lot of recruiting over in the Indian reservations as you move western South Dakota. I was in elementary school throughout that time, but I have sense read lots of reports that he had as well as reports from the Indian chiefs of these reservations, they trusted him, which means a lot for an Indian to trust a white man back then.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Grew up on the east side of South Dakota, totally opposites, black, dirt, cornfields, and pray for rain. Huron, South Dakota. Mayberry RFD, but cold as shit in the winter. My father pictured here was a recruiter for the army and travel, and do a lot of recruiting over in the Indian reservations as you move western South Dakota. I was in elementary school throughout that time, but I have sense read lots of reports that he had as well as reports from the Indian chiefs of these reservations, they trusted him, which means a lot for an Indian to trust a white man back then.
Very cool. Do you have any more old pictures?

CurtOFD78

Elite
Pretty… average for us.

One thing you gents need to understand. We will never, ever chant “SEC”. We couldn’t care less what you lesser schools do. OU and Texas are not going to suck the SEC tit.

View attachment 167594
I think there is one way to settle this UT/OU vs SEC girls thing. All representatives MUST post pics of the hottest women from their schools. Playmates are a bonus of course. Post away gentlemen!

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Texas will be a mid tier team - think ATM/Tennessee.

OU will be even with Georgia/Bama… and then take over. It’s our lineage. With Bama falling off and Kirby already afraid of OU, it’ll happen within 4 seasons.

Can’t wait for that 3 low level teams and a bye while getting to play Vandy, Miss St, Missouri, and Texas. Yawn.

Can’t FN wait!!!!

Ok Sooner I'm having "The Family" down here cut you off for a while - time to take a break from your delusional bender

@Pineapple currently in "Real Time" 👇

1676165033409.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^the perfect lib^^

Top Bottom