Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
NASA filmed a piece of the sun's north pole break off.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Grew up on the east side of South Dakota, totally opposites, black, dirt, cornfields, and pray for rain. Huron, South Dakota. Mayberry RFD, but cold as shit in the winter. My father pictured here was a recruiter for the army and travel, and do a lot of recruiting over in the Indian reservations as you move western South Dakota. I was in elementary school throughout that time, but I have sense read lots of reports that he had as well as reports from the Indian chiefs of these reservations, they trusted him, which means a lot for an Indian to trust a white man back then.
My paternal side of our family came from Denmark and settled in White, SD.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Looks like someone we know is doing good work 😉

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
Somebody just sent this to me. Lol I’m pretty sure this is.
@Viking

that-was-awesome-chris-farley.gif

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

Thomas Sowell Quotes
@ThomasSowell

In the summer of 1959, as in the summer of 1957, I worked as a clerk-typist in the headquarters of the U.S. Public Health Service in Washington. The people I worked for were very nice and I grew to like them. One day, a man had a heart attack at around 5 PM, on the sidewalk outside the Public Health Service. He was taken inside to the nurse's room, where he was asked if he was a government employee. If he were, he would have been eligible to be taken to a medical facility there. Unfortunately, he was not, so a phone call was made to a local hospital to send an ambulance. By the time this ambulance made its way through miles of Washington rush-hour traffic, the man was dead. He died waiting for a doctor, in a building full of doctors. Nothing so dramatized for me the nature of a bureaucracy and its emphasis on procedures, rather than results.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Ok Sooner I'm having "The Family" down here cut you off for a while - time to take a break from your delusional bender

@Pineapple currently in "Real Time" 👇

View attachment 167610
This has been @Pineapple 's posting style for the last few days. Been a lot of great laughs.

He has a few things to learn about a full SEC schedule, especially the away games. It's a tough row to hoe. It's all in good fun. Roll Tide

giphy (23).gif
😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
Top Bottom