Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
FotUwlIXsAMHRlL

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Where the fuck is @Rebarcock.
Dude, I've been busy.
@BamaRidger I don't look like much but I've never lost a fight. I'm not scared of anyone I've ever seen in person but Shaq. I went to the floor of a Carolina VS LSU and sized him up. I would need a gun.
I had a guy stop me and Cooper this morning while we were walking. He said we met when I knocked out the meth head. I see everything differently

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Dude, I've been busy.
@BamaRidger I don't look like much but I've never lost a fight. I'm not scared of anyone I've ever seen in person but Shaq. I went to the floor of a Carolina VS LSU and sized him up. I would need a gun.
I had a guy stop me and Cooper this morning while we were walking. He said we met when I knocked out the meth head. I see everything differently
Your on the team.
Welcome home my brother.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I’m not a pole shift guy. BUT, being a bowhunter
I check the compass and wind almost every day.

True North has moved about 5 degrees to
the East recently.
I don’t have an agenda. It might do that every year but I never
noticed it before.

ETA. I just checked it. It’s roughly 20 degrees different from what it’s been
For as long as I can remember.

WTF?

Coincides with Texas & OU joining SEC

FreeMiner

Legendary
Was it a parasite? Thus the reason an ant parasitical like Ivermectin works so well? Some say cancer is a parasite and why Ivermectin is now being researched as a cure for it. Didn't we have lengthy discussions on here about suppressed cures? hmmm...

I posted on here about PH and cancer and other illness.
No money in Baking Soda tho.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Heading to Galveston Island in a few minutes for Mardi Gras Junior. These dudes, Ghostland Observatory, are playing an outdoor stage on The Strand tonight. I've seen them a few times in ATX and they can bring it. Very unique sound. Cheers and make it a great Saturday, Patriots!

Pineapple

Legendary
Heading to Galveston Island in a few minutes for Mardi Gras Junior. These dudes, Ghostland Observatory, are playing an outdoor stage on The Strand tonight. I've seen them a few times in ATX and they can bring it. Very unique sound. Cheers and make it a great Saturday, Patriots!

Damn dude, love those folks!!!!

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Pineapple

Legendary
How did you guys do this past year?

I don’t watch your conference much.

I remember y’all hiring Dabo. I’m sure he did a great job.
Off year. Lost our two top QBs. Offense/defense change.

Last year doesn’t matter. Your ass will be puckered when daddy comes to town!

One cool thing, when you visit Norman, we treat you like a guest. You’re welcome at our tailgates for free. Before and after. FSU fans found that out.

I’m sure we have some LSU idiots but the majority of people will welcome you.

Free food/beer and an ass whipping. That’s what you get in Norman.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
How did you guys do this past year?

I don’t watch your conference much.

I remember y’all hiring Dabo. I’m sure he did a great job.
I advocated the UT and OU play their final 2 games home and home rather than in Dallas. Neither had the "pleasure/misfortune" to play in Austin or Norman like the other schools in the Big 12. New Big 12 commissioner didn't have the balls to do that.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

Ukrainian Minister of Defense Oleksii Reznikov said in a recent interview with a French TV network that Russia is preparing to throw 300,000 to 500,000 soldiers into battle in the coming weeks.

Although the new recruits are believed to be poorly trained and equipped, they have a significant superiority in numbers on their side — a crude tactic that has succeeded in stalling Ukraine’s counteroffensive, albeit at a colossal cost in lives.

Close to 200,000 Russian troops have been killed or wounded since the start of the war, the New York Times reported, citing US and other Western officials.

One thing I don't understand about math. If Russia only used 190,000 troops in the initial invasion and over 60,000 went home over last summer due to their contracts running out... How did 200,000 Russians become dead or wounded?

Also math... If throwing 500,000 new soldiers into the mix will give Russia superior #s... Where did all the Ukrainian soldiers go? They had 700,000 soldiers when the war started and are on their 7th mobilization... How do they not have more than 500,000?

Top Bottom