Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
Texas will be a mid tier team - think ATM/Tennessee.

OU will be even with Georgia/Bama… and then take over. It’s our lineage. With Bama falling off and Kirby already afraid of OU, it’ll happen within 4 seasons.

Can’t wait for that 3 low level teams and a bye while getting to play Vandy, Miss St, Missouri, and Texas. Yawn.

Can’t FN wait!!!!

chokelahoma_shirt_400x400.png

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
He and others need to refile minutes after they decide to reject it. Overload the system so the Congress is tied up and can't pass anything else damaging to the US citizenry. Then watch to see if McCarthy reverts to his deep state ties or continues with he newfound freedom ways.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Was it a parasite? Thus the reason an ant parasitical like Ivermectin works so well? Some say cancer is a parasite and why Ivermectin is now being researched as a cure for it. Didn't we have lengthy discussions on here about suppressed cures? hmmm...

I recall reading somewhere that there was an inexpensive cure for all or most cancers that is being rat holed.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
A few months ago, I had a former consultant who worked for me reach out via LinkedIn asking if I would be a reference for her. She had her pronouns listed in her profile so naturally I ignored her.
Good.

I've been inundated by email from people wanting me to buy their shit or telling me I have "Confirmation - order #N2903849" which I never ordered and similar. When I get those and the unsubscribe button doesn't work, I set my email filters to forward the messages back to them. Amazing how fast those email stop.

During the past election cycle I kept getting fundraising email by candidates from both parties out of NC. I don't live there (or eat mustard BBQ sauce :p) and can't vote for any of them. I asked one candidate to stop sending these and all they did was change email addresses and continue sending them. Amazing how fast the email stopped when it was forwarded back to them.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
On today’s addition of fuck around and find out, I’m going to re-post something from yesterday and post something from the legend himself man he trolled Hugh Freeze for a while pretty damn funny

The below video is a great example of why you should not do crystal meth

And I suggest you read the responses in the thread of the tweet by NASCAR Dawg below. Hugh freeze lol.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Texas will be a mid tier team - think ATM/Tennessee.

OU will be even with Georgia/Bama… and then take over. It’s our lineage. With Bama falling off and Kirby already afraid of OU, it’ll happen within 4 seasons.

Can’t wait for that 3 low level teams and a bye while getting to play Vandy, Miss St, Missouri, and Texas. Yawn.

Can’t FN wait!!!!
I will borrow a @Jayhox phrase.
"Holy Hell"

Pineapple

Legendary
Wife and I make these all the time in the Fry Daddy. We chop up boneless breasts and do nuggets and strips, though. Not wings. Mouth is watering. This could be Super Bowl Sunday menu item now.
Common ground, Brotha! We buy a bunch of wings and we make a bunch of sauces… then make ‘em!!! Cook up french fries and coat in various mixes and then eat with Whataburger Ketchup. Mine with the spicy.

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
FotDKmIakAA15B-

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I definitely can stop talking about trump......he's much like his defenders at this point...a bore

But I think if you understand him and those who control him.....many things start to make sense

Once again, I was a supporter, but saw the light on "Warp Speed" Don

Hope you are safe with your jabs and boosters! Then you throw in the big, beautiful wall, all the victories, and drained swamp! Too much!
You and that other fella seem to be on the spectrum of simple minded.

Top Bottom