Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
RNC will never get a penny from me. They had no problem fundraising for election theft, and we all know what they did with that
During the 2020 campaign I was called repeatedly by the RNCC. I finally answered and cut the lady off. I told her she ought to go to the Senate Office Building and slap the shit out of McConnell. When I saw that on national TV, I'd donate. She told me a large portion of the people she spoke with said similar.

FreeMiner

Legendary

R.27840cd4a36fd100f0badeaefd2291e0

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Coulda, woulda, shoulda. It started long before he became President.
He had a heavy stone to carry, at the same time try and make America function again.
He busted it all open for us to see.
It was not just Trumps problem. But every man and woman in America also let America down for years.
Correct and wrong in your judgement. Trump hit his marks for a first term in politics as president
His 2nd term would have been what you're looking for. Things do not happen over night. You say you know that but its a process. bla bla bla... What a mess we see isnt it. Its so plainly clear. Its no more about tying to get them to see. Its their choice to be that way. When I bring up the corruption they say good. Jan 6th a set up. they say good. they couldn't care less what is right or wrong. ITs incredible. Have a good weekend

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Republicans are finally starting to get the message. Go after the CCP aggressively

Cruz’s first bill, the Stop Higher Education Espionage and Theft Act

The Texas Republican also reintroduced the Protecting America from Spies Act

Cruz’s third bill, the Protecting Military Installations and Ranges Act

FreeMiner

Legendary
Holy Fuck.
Putin responds to the Hersh article on the Nordstream pipelines.

His ultimatum is if the negotiations that underway fail then the West has 72 hrs to evacuate everyone from the Nuclear Strike Zones he picks.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

f4638992-e57a-4620-a048-bbdaea884c3f.jpg

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
If Trump wanted to open eyes, there was a mountain of things he could have declassed. Forfeting his chance to attack the swamp so he could do it in a 2nd term is absurd. Seth Rich, Epstein, Obama, Clinton Foundation, Vegas, all the old events like JFK's murder, and he exposed none of it. Because, according to Peter Navarro, his advisors talked him out of it. Same advisors no doubt that told him to endorse Ronna Romney (again) and Kevin McCarthy. He had one chance to dismantle institutions like the FBI and Pentagon, and instead made them worse. To say nothing of his full-throated endorsement of a vaccine that is killing millions.

All Trump has done since he left office is show a 2nd Trump term would mirror the first. Except this time, he's running with his hands covered in blood.
Dude you think Trump was to go into office and just rip the curtain back and expose everything bam on the spot? Everything in which you listed? You expected Trump to declassify everything you want, and expose the "swamp". All the clinton corruption, LapTops etc. What kind of unrealistic simple minded scheme is this? Otherwise hes part of it.

Can you please help me, help us understand what it whould have looked like in your opinion. Lol

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Holy Fuck.

His ultimatum is if the negotiations that underway fail then the West has 72 hrs to evacuate everyone from the Nuclear Strike Zones he picks.

What??

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Holy Fuck.

I think a full on nuclear scare is coming. multiple people have predicted it. Not sure if this is it but with all the news being bad for the far left/globalists it could be. Who knows? I just can't believe they can continue to suppress gold and silver. Everyone is buying that shit up. SKOL!

FreeMiner

Legendary
The article is Putins response it has to be translated with google translate.
Putins says if present negotiations fail concerning the 3 Nordstream Gas Pipelines Biden had blown up. He is giving 72 hrs notice from that point. And he will order Nuclear Strikes. He is done fucking around with Biden/NATO/UK and the EU and Zelinsky

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
This is all Trump should be saying on the trail. He needs to be on message and message only. This is what got him going the first time and what he got away from the 2nd time. He should come out with real plans for reducing spending and fundamentally reforming departments.

This view is incredibly far away from understanding the nature of American politics or any civilization/empire/country/republic at 250 years

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Where does "We have no better option" come from?

No, I'm not saying "shit about Trump", I'm reciting facts about Trump.

A politician is not any solution. The only solutions are prayer and blood, but that window may be closed no matter what we do. But regardless of my opinions, what we do know - or should know - is that an 80 year old blowhard who refused to take on the deep state in his first term, shouldn't be an option for another term.
So We should just go presidentless. Youre so lost

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I think a full on nuclear scare is coming. multiple people have predicted it. Not sure if this is it but with all the news being bad for the far left/globalists it could be. Who knows? I just can't believe they can continue to suppress gold and silver. Everyone is buying that shit up. SKOL!

I've been predicting fake nuclear war for close to a year now. Complete with bogus media coverage, stay at home orders and more violations of our civil liberties all for the sake of our own good.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
What is the alternative dude.

You keep saying this sh*t about Trump but we literally HAVE NO BETTER OPTION.

So.....what is the BETTER option already??
If you are at a bad restaurant and you feel obligated you have to make a choice don't criticize the person pointing out all the bad choices......leave

The only answer is self governance. A politician isn't going to do it......that's obvious

Last edited:

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Central Bank gold buying around the world is massive. Something major is coming and ain't gonna be good for the dollar.

I am not gonna repeat some of the forecasts as they are all over the place but silver is going much higher and gold as well. How they have suppressed the markets is criminal and they admit it! These central bankers and their puppets are scum bag money whores. They love money so much they will do anything to hoard it all for themselves. Fixed the game for themselves and took us to town. This time, they really know the jig is up and have known for decades. Catherine Austin-Fitts says it was 2003 when they decided to pull the plug. They all knew the inevitable would come anyway. Well, it's here. Let's see what happens. Gonna be a wild ride for sure. SKOL!

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I've been predicting fake nuclear war for close to a year now. Complete with bogus media coverage, stay at home orders and more violations of our civil liberties all for the sake of our own good.
We have all been dialed in on the scams they are trying to pull and gonna pull. I just pray it's a scare and not the real thing. I am ready for spring I don't need no nuclear winter now. haha SKOL!

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
My honest opinion is Trump is playing his part accordingly. Nothing about his whole run for president and his presidency itself makes any sense unless through the lense of him being scripted like the rest of them. JMHO SKOL!
He’s not trying to win an election.

Not sure that winning an election is that critical anymore though so who knows.

Last edited:

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder
If you are at a bad restaurant and you feel obligated you have to make a choice don't criticizw the person pointing out all the bad choices......leave

The only answer is self governance. A politician isn't going to do it......that's obvious

Not leaving the country.

Our country elects a president every 4 years.

So propose a better option. This isn’t a fvcking restaurant. It’s a country.

Stay on track here and make your proposal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom