Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
Ukraine Hit Today with one of the largest missile attacks in a year. 3 waves of missile's and drones.
Ukraine's largest thermal power plant destroyed.
Of course the Coke Head Dwarf of Kiev is winning. Him and his boys can see the spires of Moscow from his Audi Stretch Limo as him and Bono discuss war plans and snort coke.
Maybe this week end he will wring Putin's neck.

Leengus McAnal

Elite
Founder
Ukraine Hit Today with one of the largest missile attacks in a year. 3 waves of missile's and drones.
Ukraine's largest thermal power plant destroyed.
Of course the Coke Head Dwarf of Kiev is winning. Him and his boys can see the spires of Moscow from his Audi Stretch Limo as him and Bono discuss war plans and snort coke.
Maybe this week end he will wring Putin's neck.

It is absolutely bananas how this war is being portrayed by western media. This video showed up in my YouTube feed after I just let it play for a while. According to MSM, NATO will easily be able to raw dog China and Russia at the same time!

FreeMiner

Legendary
Speak for yourself. I break programming every day. SKOL!
Very hard to completely break free.
If you use any technology at all they still have you in the system. Pretty hard to disappear today.

You can live quietly

FreeMiner

Legendary
It is absolutely bananas how this war is being portrayed by western media. This video showed up in my YouTube feed after I just let it play for a while. According to MSM, NATO will easily be able to raw dog China and Russia at the same time!

When the hammer drops the west will be flabbergasted. The propaganda is very strong.
Worse than the Russia lies about Trump. Even today people believe Trump was a Russian agent or they believe the horse shit pee tapes.

I pray the USD collapses the Empire of lies before the morons get us to DEFCON 4. Better to be a 'Farmer in a Garden Than A Crispy Critter.
Not that I want to be poor or see others poor. But we can survive poverty but not what these Globalists will unleash.
America is struggling to put together 31 Abrams tanks for the Dwarf of Kiev, Russia measures their tank inventory in acres.

Like GatorOk said not much use worrying about it tho.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Very hard to completely break free.
If you use any technology at all they still have you in the system. Pretty hard to disappear today.

You can live quietly

You can be off grid and still believe you came from apes. Free your mind and you ass will follow. SKOL!

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Watch the various videos posted here, the TV shows like Cops, LivePD, OnPatrolLive, and other examples to see why.

Are the producers and cameramen racists by filming mostly black people getting stopped and arrested?

Crime stats through 2/6/23 for Dallas show 25 murders thus far. 21 of those are black or Hispanic victims likely committed by the same races.

It's a Parody Account like the "Fat-Girl" Account

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder
Sorry, not shutting up. Trump isn't the answer to anything.

LOL "blind". You ignore a million reasons Trump is unfit because of his campaign rhetoric. All the things patriots want to happen, he could have made them happen. Instead, he chose of his own free will not to do those things.

The alternative isn't necessarily a presidential candidate. Not certain if any of them are fit for office, I know most of them are not. Trump has proven he is unfit, in spades.

Even if Trump had operated flawlessly otherwise, his vaccine will eventually wreck what remains of his support, if his unhinged attacks on Desantis don't finish the job first.

What is the alternative dude.

You keep saying this sh*t about Trump but we literally HAVE NO BETTER OPTION.

So.....what is the BETTER option already??

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
328237212_567672795289210_7051380542038196083_n.jpg
SyZwaWQ9QXBp

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Slaw is some kind of north carolina abomination that has somehow spread nationwide. The first time i ordered a bbq sandwich north of the border fhey slapped a pile of that shit on my sandwich and i looked at them like wtf did you just do? He took the pickles and onions from the McRib and that shit is gold. Minus the pickles and onions, haha. Little high and now i am hungry! Skol!
I don't want that nastiness anywhere near anything I eat. Nor any of that BBQ sauce made from mustard.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I don't want that nastiness anywhere near anything I eat. Nor any of that BBQ sauce made from mustard.
It is known among the civilized that mustard and pork marry well. While I prefer apple cider vinegar/red pepper for my pork bbq I would bet a limb that if you put some of Sweatman's bbq pork with their mustard sauce in your mouth you would not spit it out. haha SKOL!

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
What is the alternative dude.

You keep saying this sh*t about Trump but we literally HAVE NO BETTER OPTION.

So.....what is the BETTER option already??

Where does "We have no better option" come from?

No, I'm not saying "shit about Trump", I'm reciting facts about Trump.

A politician is not any solution. The only solutions are prayer and blood, but that window may be closed no matter what we do. But regardless of my opinions, what we do know - or should know - is that an 80 year old blowhard who refused to take on the deep state in his first term, shouldn't be an option for another term.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
It is known among the civilized that mustard and pork marry well. While I prefer apple cider vinegar/red pepper for my pork bbq I would bet a limb that if you put some of Sweatman's bbq pork with their mustard sauce in your mouth you would not spit it out. haha SKOL!
Perhaps except I only eat mustard on corny dogs and egg rolls.

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder
Where does "We have no better option" come from?

No, I'm not saying "shit about Trump", I'm reciting facts about Trump.

A politician is not any solution. The only solutions are prayer and blood, but that window may be closed no matter what we do. But regardless of my opinions, what we do know - or should know - is that an 80 year old blowhard who refused to take on the deep state in his first term, shouldn't be an option for another term.
Maybe you should find a board dedicated to your "prayer and blood" philosophy. You aren't changing anyone's mind here and while you seem to enjoy the villain role you add nothing to our community. This isn't a Trump echo chamber like you seem to push. We know he has faults. We also know he is the best option at this point. I wouldn't be one bit surprised if an alphabet agency pays you.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

If this was truly a war the media would be covering it as such.
They are reporting on their agenda or their employer's agenda.

Latest posts

Top Bottom