Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
329117195_864759291246162_2548845793932604053_n.jpg

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

I said it for years the FBI is corrupt almost top to bottom due to 20 + years of hires and promotions by Mueller, Comey, and now Wray.
They put their hand-picked guys and gals in all the field offices who put agents in with the same mindset.
The FBI is in the process of putting 5000 agents in Huntsville Alabama (20 miles from me) currently. :rolleyes:

FreeMiner

Legendary
If this was truly a war the media would be covering it as such.
They are reporting on their agenda or their employer's agenda.
The Globalist Agenda to destroy America. Financially and by War if that is what it takes.
This is truly a war between good and evil.
Putin has rejected the Queers and Trans and the NWO. And he must be destroyed and Russia broken up.
Russia and the Slavs are one of the last predominantly Orthodox Christian Nations on earth.

FreeMiner

Legendary
He is either acting like he is jacked out of his gourd or he is jacked out of his gourd. By the looks of his blood shot beady eyes he is jacked out of his gourd.
SKOL!
Well can't verify, but he has pictures of his before being installed President gig, as far as I know he was never democratically elected, doing gay pride shit with almost nude men, and many rumors flying around that he is a coke head.
He acts like a dope head of some kind.
Very irrational

Latest posts

Top Bottom